Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry I understand you have spent some money and had to sell some figures to get this I can get why you want it now. It's just amazing if you could go back in time and see your self then saying you were pretty sure you passing on this, now turn into the number one person who is dieing to get this it does kind of make you laugh. :lol

:exactly: I here you man.:rotfl
it's awkward with a family to keep up with the collecting thingy.
hence the negativity at first,but sell this here and there,put a bit away here and there.it became do-able.
and this will be handed down in the future,and continue bruce's legacy.

:exactly: I here you man.:rotfl
it's awkward with a family to keep up with the collecting thingy.
hence the negativity at first,but sell this here and there,put a bit away here and there.it became do-able.
and this will be handed down in the future,and continue bruce's legacy.

So to your kids?

BTW are you getting yours engraved?

yeah.i have 3 fighting over my collection(4 including wifey:lol)
I gave a few models I built/painted in the 90's to my youngest son.
my 7yr old daughter is now a brucey fan(she likes the GOD figures)
yep got it engraved...'' all inspired by him''

Last edited:
yeah.i have 3 fighting over my collection(4 including wifey:lol)

Really? What a cool wife! ;)

I gave a few models I built/painted in the 90's to my youngest son.
my 7yr old daughter is now a brucey fan(she likes the GOD figures)

I can imagine. :lol

yep got it engraved...''to all inspired by him''

That's what you had put it on? I thought you had to put your name or something. Never knew you could put a phase like that one there. That's pretty cool.

yeah I thought of other things but..''specially created for''
engraved before a persons name seemed a bit obvious so I went for something different...and yeah ''wifey's cool''
ah well gotta get ready for work..another 10hr shift coming up.
catch you later guys

Last edited:
well rick mine is..hence kinda bored of waiting now.gold version is supposed to ship 29th nov.so where's the regular which should have shipped mid nov?

Chris, you also collect Brandon, so you will get/got a new figure (The Crow from HT). I have another B-side collection, but Bruce is my main focus. I'm getting some replacement for my used figures, but i don't feel so happy because it's not new stuff.

Chris, you also collect Brandon, so you will get/got a new figure (The Crow from HT). I have another B-side collection, but Bruce is my main focus. I'm getting some replacement for my used figures, but i don't feel so happy because it's not new stuff.

What other stuff do you collect if you don't mind me asking?

Well that goes for me as well folks i'm really wondering when we are going to have this piece but i also agreed that hoping to this piece will be awesome as it looks on the first pictures revealed.

C'mon Blitzway give it your best shot and makes us Bruce Lee fans proud to own this will ya.:lecture

What other stuff do you collect if you don't mind me asking?

i collect gi joe, in fact they brought me back to collecting figures in 2006. First with 3.75 figures, and last year i started the "12 collection from Sideshow and started the Bruce Lee collection that i dreamed to collect since i found them :yess:
But Bruce is my main focus, if there is a fire in the house, i will only worry on the Bruce stuff :lol
The 3.75 was recently sold to buy this statue, a couple of books, 02 joes and probably Big Boss if Enterbay remember that we are still waiting for it.

i got an update email from BBTS yesterday stating a delay in the release pushes the date to late November, possibly December but no later then Jan 2014.

i got an update email from BBTS yesterday stating a delay in the release pushes the date to late November, possibly December but no later then Jan 2014.

lulz at BBTS thinking they can predict Blitzway's release date. They do not understand !

Jan if we're lucky.

Last edited:
me 1D fan ..surely not:monkey4
daughter's sorted andy.:)

good to hear Chris :lol:hi5: my daughter is 3 in 2 weeks and she's obsessed with everything that is related to Disney Princess's such as Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Rapunzel, etc...she's sorted as we're going on a family Christmas holiday for a weekend in December to Disney World Paris...:slap I really hope my 5 month old boy becomes obsessed with statues so that at least what I buy him I can enjoy aswell!!! :lol:yess:

:rotfl THAT WAS MINE up until this year.she went from princess to 1D overnight.sooo much easier with princess'y stuff.

Back