Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with SAB now, i believe we will see this item in hand only in january. And also Big Boss by the same time. No new Bruce stuff this year.:monkey2

well enterbays and blitzways loss is my gain.....well for this year anyway.we may get some news weekend,but doubt it.

Do you have everything sold allready ???????:gah::panic:

Sorry man, I do appreciate you asking.

But if you look at Melbourne, Australia on a map I'm a loooong way from everyone else :D

Australia Post is quite expensive as well and so I don't bother selling 1/4 pieces internationally most of the time.

If you're wondering, Aus Post charged me $55 to send the HD-1002 and custom mirror dio just to Queensland (about 24hrs drive by road)

How much do you think they would have charged you to get it to Belgium ? :horror

Sorry man, I do appreciate you asking.

But if you look at Melbourne, Australia on a map I'm a loooong way from everyone else :D

Australia Post is quite expensive as well and so I don't bother selling 1/4 pieces internationally most of the time.

If you're wondering, Aus Post charged me $55 to send the HD-1002 and custom mirror dio just to Queensland (about 24hrs drive by road)

How much do you think they would have charged you to get it to Belgium ? :horror

No problem buddy i fully understand what you are saying.
Those damn shipping costs and extra charges like custom fees are killing many collectors.
Thanks anyway for your answer.:wink1:

From Arnie's FB a/c,

"These are the heads of Bruce Lee being painted at the factory."

579277_10202189905536684_662521395_n.jpg

1455078_10202189903096623_228133473_n.jpg

1453286_10202190501631586_729507837_n.jpg

"PVC"
1457521_10202191382613610_2045149031_n.jpg

964721_10202198581193570_209641838_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow great work if thats the production run !
I'll quite happy if mine comes looking like that.

Wow, that's quite a clean out. I'm bummed I couldn't take that Bruce off your hands :(

I'm sure the Enterbay Big Boss will cure you of your depression :D

For me, I suspect that this won't be Blitzway's only 1/3 Bruce statue ....so when the eventual happens, I'll also be the first to order the 1/3 Enter the Dragon Blitzway statue to replace the 1/4 Enterbay one I sold :D

The Blitzway Bruce Lee will be a bullseye for so many Bruce Lee collector fans at least for me so let's go and bring it on folks make my day or better said make my year.:yess:

Wow great work if thats the production run !
I'll quite happy if mine comes looking like that.

I hope the lighter shade of black for the painted hair on the forehead isn't as noticeable as on these pics. Conversely, I hope the bruise on the cheek is more noticeable than that. Unlike the proto, there's barely a hint of purple under the main red strip.

Other than that, it's looking great and can't arrive too soon! :impatient:

I hope the lighter shade of black for the painted hair on the forehead isn't as noticeable as on these pics. Conversely, I hope the bruise on the cheek is more noticeable than that. Unlike the proto, there's barely a hint of purple under the main red strip.

Other than that, it's looking great and can't arrive too soon! :impatient:

I agree but also what about the direction they are painted, the bangs look unnatural how they are directly horizontal. :confused:

looks like the arms join at the elbow.and yeah the sculpt paint app needs tidying up a lot,also with more bruising on the cheek

agree,and the painted bits of hair is a no no for me also no eyelashes(non finished item?).maybe a tad more 12oclock shadow for brucey too:wink1:.

Back