Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
strange :horror that's because there's nothing new to talk about,so we come here ''time after time''(cue song) to check up:lol

the thread gone musical it's all Bliztway fault, i know they are a small company, but no comunication and proper info when we will really get this makes me not want buy from them in the future.

Bruce Lee said: "when you learn not to want things so badly, life comes to you"

But i say: Bruce, it's hard to wait for your collectibles, man !

the thread gone musical it's all Bliztway fault, i know they are a small company, but no comunication and proper info when we will really get this makes me not want buy from them in the future.

Bruce Lee said: "when you learn not to want things so badly, life comes to you"

But i say: Bruce, it's hard to wait for your collectibles, man !

You are absolutly right about that Rick.
They should bring way more beautiful stuff from our hero Bruce Lee.:thud:

after checking,dependant where you live.estimated retailers dates are
end November (usa) to end January (uk)..well that clears the confusion don't it.(yeah right)
blitzway really need to brush up their CS skills.
goodshipped are also giving a mid/late January date also.

Last edited:
after checking,dependant where you live.estimated retailers dates are
end November (usa) to end January (uk)..well that clears the confusion don't it.(yeah right)
blitzway really need to brush up their CS skills.
goodshipped are also giving a mid/late January date also.

Have you ordered the regular one or the gold one Chris.

the regular version..god knows when this thing is gonna get to us.

I went also for the regular one cause at first i was thinking to go for the gold one but after a couple times watching i didn't cause it's to much bling bling to much shinning on the gold.
On my local shop it says 15 December and i do hope i will have that statue by then.:impatient::panic:

Well its done. All my 1/4 Enterbay Bruce's are gone!

No Bruce Lee sitting on my shelf at all at the moment!

well going from their indepth (cough cough) communication mid November ship should be the weekend..takes deeeep breath and holds..not a chance.

Back