Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just replying to a previous post about peeps moaning at the price,giving my take on it.i don't assume anything about you guys being rich i'm speaking as a family man and not as a single guy and not aimed at anyone

U mentioned the words well paid single guys in your post, I thought you meant that you can't buy this because you are not a rich single guy but only rich single guys can. I don't know maybe I misinterpreted that. :dunno

(i think you missed my point).my collection is all bruce/crow,so i wont be getting rid of any.that's why i started in the first place.

So are my firend's collection, the Enterbay figures sell for a lot on ebay, which is why if u wanted this statue those would be the first figures to sell since it will earn you the money to get it. Also since they are mass produced, you can always get them again when your finances are better. Although this statue is mass produced also, it won't be easy to get due to the size of it after it has pre sold out and will end up increasing in value as most statues do once sold out sell for usually over $1000 in my experience.

Now that being said, I am not telling you to sell off your collection, I am just saying there is a way to get this statue if u want to. However, you don't like the expression right? So this statue is probably not for u anyway.

so thanks for the lecture,and i think i can deal with it.

Oh man, I didn't want to sound like a lecture but I knew it was, I honestly was just trying to help out. I didn't know how to say it any other way. :peace

Seems I have the option to get this locally for around $895US delivered. Good thing about getting things locally, other than not having to worry about paying any extra import fee's, is that here, statues/figures arrive later, compared to other places, so 'in hand' pics might pop up on the internet, before this thing even arrives in the country.

Still not a comfortable price. But doable if 'in hand' pics impress me enough. Post those 'in hand' pics early guys, so I can decide whether to grab one 'in stock' locally if I can :D

hey buddy:wave.no problem at all.i fully understand your take on this,and you DO have valid points..my end of the post was ''tounge in cheek'':slap so MY apologies to you buddy.we can agree to disagree
yeah I know what you mean about selling older stuff,but I wanna keep it.so it's down to me really mate
i'm with larry on that as well(you have a lot to answer to ''mr lee'':lol

hey buddy:wave.no problem at all.i fully understand your take on this,and you DO have valid points..my end of the post was ''tounge in cheek'':slap so MY apologies to you buddy.we can agree to disagree
yeah I know what you mean about selling older stuff,but I wanna keep it.so it's down to me really mate

I know man, like I said not dictating, but for us poor collectors sometimes we have to give up the things we still like to afford better things, not saying this is better though. Whether any of us are willing to part with the collectibles we you love is a hard thing and is something you obviously don't want to do and that is fine as like you said the decision all comes down to you mate! :wink1:

I was just saying there were other options than being rich to get this. :peace

I know man, like I said not dictating, but for us poor collectors sometimes we have to give up the things we still like to afford better things, not saying this is better though. Whether any of us are willing to part with the collectibles we you love is a hard thing and is something you obviously don't want to do and that is fine as like you said the decision all comes down to you mate! :wink1:

I was just saying there were other options than being rich to get this. :peace

perhaps ''rich'' was a wrong choice of a word for me to chose mate. :lol.
shall I say folks better off than me.:wink1:
agree this hobby is all about personal choices mate..if your getting this I hope he blows you away..:clap

Any more pics of that modded EB sculpt?

Yeah heaps, but it isn't physically modded, the sideburns are thicker, making the face look narrower. However, the lighting in that pic I showed is mainly responsible for making the face look skinny. Here is the original picture.

I will see if I can find more. :wink1:

perhaps ''rich'' was a wrong choice of a word for me to chose mate. :lol.
shall I say folks better off than me.:wink1:

Actually I miss quoted you, you actually said well paid single guys which I interrupted as rich. :slap

agree this hobby is all about personal choices mate..

Yeah lucky I only had to put a deposit down, now I have to find a way to get the rest of the money for this, by of course selling stuff I don't want to sell. :lol

So personal choices or not, right now I don't know what I can sell to get this. :gah:

if your getting this I hope he blows you away..:clap

I hope so to mate! :hi5:

is it the same body?shoulder's look higher/wider,and torso looks thicker..could be the lighting I suppose.
i'm sure you will find something to sell dark..I've been offered this with nothing to pay till release day..shame we are in the kids ''summer holidays for the next 5 weeks..can we go here can we do this etc etc.LOL.

is it the same body?shoulder's look higher/wider,and torso looks thicker..could be the lighting I suppose.

I don't know if it is the same body, I think it is. :dunno

i'm sure you will find something to sell dark..

Yeah I think I have a few things in mind I think I can sell.

I've been offered this with nothing to pay till release day..shame we are in the kids ''summer holidays for the next 5 weeks..can we go here can we do this etc etc.LOL.

Dam, that is a shame, hope things work out in the end though!

Woah, that looks really good.

Yeah but it's mainly the lighting, creating shadows over the sides of face, but making the hair thicker does make the sculpt look thinner though.

Ah this sucks, sorry walker the guy took the pics down. :slap

I found these on my pc.

Here is the photo shop he did.

Here is the only close up pic I could find on the real painted mod.

Look I'm sorry but your talking about a hobby that involves collecting high end statues. Its not gonna be cheap. 600 for a 1/3 is almost a steal. If you think its too much, your probably in the wrong hobby. Sorry if that comes off as a **** comment but that's the way I see it

Dude, did you even read my post? Seems that it just went straight over your head. I never said it was too much, nor did anyone else, that was the point of my post! Nobody was actually whining about the price man. i certainly wasn't. I actually said the opposite, that it is cheap for what you get, but I can understand other peoples point of view when they say $600 is a lot of money to drop on a single collectible, because it is!

This also costs a lot more than $600 in other countries, which is also why the price may be off-putting to some. In Australia for instance, this costs $800. Whilst some may still consider that price fair considering the quality and the scale, some people may still find it hard to justify spending that kind of money on ONE item, and a collectible. To some, it may not be about affordability, but having priorities.

good effort..but it does look like WOTD with longer hair/sideburns.if you can follow me.hair needs to be bigger/fuller at the back..but well done on your 1/4 GOD.NOT YOU DARK:slap the person who did the mod

good effort..but it does look like WOTD with longer hair/sideburns.if you can follow me.hair needs to be bigger/fuller at the back..but well done on your 1/4 GOD.

Yeah the GOD hair is not perfect I just like the fact that he made the face appear slimmer and aimed for it to be more accurate. Well...it looks more accurate to me as it is slimmer and not that wide face that the WOD has but maybe that is just me.:dunno

NOT YOU DARK:slap the person who did the mod

Glad you cleared that up! :rotfl :rotfl

Thanks for the pics DA! Up close, it loses some of it's likeness to GOD, but it's still a good effort.

Seeing that makes me think of EB's GOD proto-

69464edejw1dgpq7twmboj.jpg

Thanks for the pics DA! Up close, it loses some of it's likeness to GOD, but it's still a good effort.

Seeing that makes me think of EB's GOD proto-

69464edejw1dgpq7twmboj.jpg

No problem man. ;)

Yeah well YJ park was both involved with GOD Proto and this WOD, so I am not surprised you see similarities. :)

Back