Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That gif was actually meant for US peeps, for getting such a good deal, in comparison, since I'm guessing I'd be paying around double that :lol

Why you deserve US? .....

That gif was actually meant for US peeps, for getting such a good deal, in comparison, since I'm guessing I'd be paying around double that :lol

Why you deserve US? .....
cause I PO,ed that's enough to warrant a US :rotfl

same here larry.add about $100-$120 on the US price for us UK buyers.
Yes the shipping is killing it for us , bought in HK still the shipping will end up eating up the saving :thud:

just a reply back from BBTS; they are not "ONE" of the selected distirbutors selected by Blitzway meaning they will not be honoring the free engraving

just a reply back from BBTS; they are not "ONE" of the selected distirbutors selected by Blitzway meaning they will not be honoring the free engraving

At least they get the item in that is the main thing IMO. I am not interested in it all having it engraved at all, but that's just me.

Thinking about selling all my 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee's .... this will be the ultimate piece for my house I think....

In my opinion, this is by far the best representation of Bruce Lee in this scale and any other scale below it. I'm not even a Diehard Fan, but I see a Masterpiece of a statue and at a decent price too.

Thinking about selling all my 1/4 Enterbay Bruce Lee's .... this will be the ultimate piece for my house I think....

i'd hold on to the HD1002 at least..that's the best 1/4 bruce statue/or figure in my opinion.you'd be sorry if you let him go:thud:

i'd hold on to the HD1002 at least..that's the best 1/4 bruce statue/or figure in my opinion.you'd be sorry if you let him go:thud:

Yeah I am actually the predicting the paint job on this statue won't be as good as the paint job on the HD1002, since it is so cheap considering the size unfortunately. :(

if they apply the skills to the head/neck and arms (everything else is covered,we may get a great paint job..but as a BRUCE collector this is not cheap(for me anyway)..even though most 1/3 statue collectors will disagree due to size/weight etc.

if they apply the skills to the head/neck and arms (everything else is covered,we may get a great paint job..but as a BRUCE collector this is not cheap(for me anyway)..even though most 1/3 statue collectors will disagree due to size/weight etc.

I know it isn't cheap in general but for the size weight etc that you mentioned it is cheap compared to the CM and sideshow ones in the same scale. So I can't see this having a mind blowing paint job for $600 USD. I hope I am wrong though and the PJ blows me away! :pray:

yeah I hear what your saying..1/4 scale @$400 would have done me..better still @ HD1002 PRICE!!!sub $200
at least I have more time to save up for HT Brandon's crow.

Last edited:
yeah I hear what your saying..1/4 scale @$400 would have done me

Although I don't own any 1/3 rd scale statues, I think I would prefer 1/4 scale but with same paint quality as the HD1002, so it would probably end up costing $600 anyway. :lol

..better still @ HD1002 PRICE!!!sub $200

If it was all made out of PVC like that statue was instead of polystone it would probably cost that, provided it was in the same scale as well. Then again that statue came out a long time ago, so I am guessing if they were to make something like that now, they would charge more, just because they can I guess. :dunno

Would this be able to fit in a detolf after removing a shelf? It's 15' wide right?

I feel like the weight of the statue would break the glass its sitting on. And I can't believe ppl are actually *****ing at the price of this... Its 1/3 and only $600. That'snot bad at all. If this were a SS piece, itd be 1200 with an inaccurate sculpt and some lazy eyed paint job. Ppl love to complain about anything.

Back