Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like bbts got a larger allotment.
They were down to the low 20's, but now have more than 60 left.
I think everyone who can score one will be able to get it.

i'm sure the edition wont be that limited..and this guy will still be available at the end of the year..depends how many sellers bump the price up.

Dude, did you even read my post? Seems that it just went straight over your head. I never said it was too much, nor did anyone else, that was the point of my post! Nobody was actually whining about the price man. i certainly wasn't. I actually said the opposite, that it is cheap for what you get, but I can understand other peoples point of view when they say $600 is a lot of money to drop on a single collectible, because it is!

This also costs a lot more than $600 in other countries, which is also why the price may be off-putting to some. In Australia for instance, this costs $800. Whilst some may still consider that price fair considering the quality and the scale, some people may still find it hard to justify spending that kind of money on ONE item, and a collectible. To some, it may not be about affordability, but having priorities.

I'm not trying to trash on anyone man, sorry if its coming off that way. My point was that we are in a hobby where we collect high end items. Things arnt gonna be cheap. I understand that some ppl wont be getting it for the $600 i feel is cheap tho with other countries and all the fess and what not. Not trying to stir things up tho, hope theres no hard feelings

Guys, i know this Bruce statue is by Blitzway but some of the pics i've seen in this thread show Bill from Enterbay??? Will Enterbay be selling this also?

This is not a pic of the statue. It's a proto Enterbay 1/6 figure.

69464edejw1dgpq7twmboj.jpg

i'm sure the edition wont be that limited..and this guy will still be available at the end of the year..depends how many sellers bump the price up.

That's what it's beginning to look like.

I think the edition size will be pretty low but the price and shipping costs will ensure its around for a while. Prices this high aren't going to have instant sell out.

I think the edition size will be pretty low but the price and shipping costs will ensure its around for a while. Prices this high aren't going to have instant sell out.

I agree about the high price keeping this from being an instant sell out, however, I'm not too sure about the low ES.

When it was first announced that bbts put this up for preorder, I checked and they had a little more than 200 to sell, and that's just one retailer (although, one of the bigger retailers). Add to that, the 100 for the limited edition.

Then there's the definition of "low ES", which will vary for everyone. In my opinion, 500 is low. My guess is that this piece will be 1,000+ ES.

I agree about the high price keeping this from being an instant sell out, however, I'm not too sure about the low ES.

When it was first announced that bbts put this up for preorder, I checked and they had a little more than 200 to sell, and that's just one retailer (although, one of the bigger retailers). Add to that, the 100 for the limited edition.

Then there's the definition of "low ES", which will vary for everyone. In my opinion, 500 is low. My guess is that this piece will be 1,000+ ES.

I'm surprised that BBTS could be going through them that fast.

I'm not trying to trash on anyone man, sorry if its coming off that way. My point was that we are in a hobby where we collect high end items. Things arnt gonna be cheap. I understand that some ppl wont be getting it for the $600 i feel is cheap tho with other countries and all the fess and what not. Not trying to stir things up tho, hope theres no hard feelings

No hard feelings man, I understand what you were trying to say :peace

I think the edition size will be pretty low but the price and shipping costs will ensure its around for a while.

I am not sure what you mean exactly? If you mean it be will around for a while on ebay because retailers will refuse to order it in due to the shipping cost then I would say you are correct. However, if you think it will be around domestically then the shipping cost will actually prevent more items from being ordered in since one store said it was just not worth ordering it in because of the shipping cost. On the other hand BBTS seems to be going nuts by ordering so many in so IDK. Guess that part depends on the distributor.

Nevertheless, how long it will be around for mainly depends on demand and ES.

Prices this high aren't going to have instant sell out.

Then how come it was selling out rapidly at BBTS? :huh

$579.99 + $44.29 shipping for US peeps at BBTS .....

tumblr_lv7f1mpS4f1qg6og6o1_500.gif

so US buyers buying from BBTS.are only paying.$25.00 more than if they bought direct from blitzway..hence it's selling well.BBTS must have got one hell of a discount on it.

perhaps the $44.29 shipping helps a great deal:dunno hence the good sales on it.

Yeah that is what I meant, I think it will sell out domestically because shipping is cheap, provided it has the RRP or in BBTS case $20 lower.

Then again here in Australia we only have to pay approximately $100 USD more than BTTS which I don't think is too bad either. Well a lot better than paying hundreds of dollars more to get it from abroad. :horror

Back