Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so US buyers buying from BBTS.are only paying.$25.00 more than if they bought direct from blitzway..hence it's selling well.BBTS must have got one hell of a discount on it.

:huh

What do you mean they are paying $25 more? If they bought it direct from Blitzway then they would be paying hundreds in shipping from Korea to the US! :horror

If I'm assuming correctly. You Ausy's have it good when it comes to customs taxes. Is it anything under $1000AUS that gets imported from overseas, come in tax free? Or is it even higher than that?

blitzway is charging $599.99 less shipping.my point was as BBTS is only charging $579.99+$44.49 shipping,that means it's only $25.00 more than blitzways actual selling price (pehaps I should have phrased it better:lol)less the huge shipping costs.so US buyers at BBTS will be all over this.so are BBTS selling at a loss taking shipping costs into account,or getting a large discount:dunno.it's only a thought by me.

Cheers :D

Goods with a declared or assessed value not exceeding A$1,000

If your goods arrive in Australia by mail and have a declared or assessed value of A$1,000 or less, the goods may be imported free of duty, taxes and Customs and Border Protection charges, unless they are alcohol products or tobacco products. Apart from alcohol and tobacco products those goods will be cleared by Customs and Border Protection and delivered by Australia Post without you doing anything.

I thought it was something like that.

lucky you..here in the UK .we have a limit of £18.00!! or £40.00!! if a gift.after that it's 20%vat then import duties etc...crazy.unless it's from the EU.

YES LARRY I know ur NZ based arnt you..shouldn't cost much to import from AUS. or you could always GO JOGGING AND PICK HIM UP:lol

blitzway is charging $599.99 less shipping.my point was as BBTS is only charging $579.99+$44.49 shipping,that means it's only $25.00 more than blitzways actual selling price (pehaps I should have phrased it better:lol)less the huge shipping costs.so US buyers at BBTS will be all over this.

Ahh I get what you mean now, I didn't think you taking the BBTS shipping into account when you said they are charging $25 more.

Ok gotcha! ;)

so are BBTS selling at a loss taking shipping costs into account,or getting a large discount:dunno.it's only a thought by me.

Yeah I don't know how they do it either. :confused:

Water & Bruce Lee reminds me of this little gem :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EygqL--RW4[/ame]

Definitely a one of a kind dude.

Would have been really interesting to see how his career progressed.
He was obviously already thinking about historical period pieces (the Shaw brothers photo shoot) and Warner were already discussing ideas of teaming him up Elvis or other stars for his next Western flick.

Definitely a one of a kind dude.

Would have been really interesting to see how his career progressed.
He was obviously already thinking about historical period pieces (the Shaw brothers photo shoot) and Warner were already discussing ideas of teaming him up Elvis or other stars for his next Western flick.

Wow I never knew that. :eek

Personally my ultimate movie nerd fantasy flick would have been him teaming up with Steve McQueen for a 1975 version of (a more serious) Rush Hour.

The biggest coolest movie stars of East and West.
...and real life friends so I think there actually could have been a chance....

he was offered 2 films with Sophia Loren.i wonder if he would have revisited the silent flute..oh what could have been..imagine the 90's bruce teaming up with Brandon with their take on ''showdown in little tokyo''

Back