Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
middle_1331811632.jpg

Just picked this up, paid a bit over the retail price but totally worth it. Love the film and this was a no brainer, the figure is amazing but the base and chair sold it for me, both of very high quality and the box and presentation are fantastic too. Only downside is the lack of accessories and the crap cigar but that doesn't take away from the quality of this figure. Blitzways first figure also helped make my decision, it will be nice to have their first figure and hopefully they go on to make many more of the same or higher standard.

Annoyingly though, one has just gone up on eBay for £49.99 starting price:(I know that is going to go for super cheap and make me wish I held out an extra few days and saved a fair bit:gah:

Yeah, that's them. No articulation as far as I can recall.

If they had articulation I might have went for one or two of them since they are pretty cool I think. Rather disappointing. They are also ridiculously expensive, something like 230 each I think.

It's been tough sitting on this one for 7 months... I can't believe that's how long ago my post was hinting at the next figure!

Carlitos_Way_teaser20120918_BLITZWAY.jpg

EDIT
Just went and looked at the prototype pics sent back in February... I was impressed then, but this is SOOOOO much better!

Last edited:
OMG!!:yess:

He looks fantastic!! Just so happens I have a spare BW body in hand, so, this could be a reasonable parts buy for me.

We shall see.......

Oh my god that sculpt is too real just like a still from the film.
If that is pending approval god knows what its gunna end up like but if its thats good I have to have it.
Great film end was a bummer but a must have:)

A serpico is next maybe?

Great Pacino sculpt.......sadly I've never seen the movie. I know, I know I've heard its good but I've just never gotten around to watching it yet. I have it on my computer just waiting for some free time.

I just got this for my fiancé, who is a Scarface nut. It's her first 1/6.

The figure is really nice!m love the face sculpt and the chair is so money. It could use some more accessories sure, but I'll get those elsewhere. Only bummer is it showed up missing the extra left hand. I got two of the same right hand instead. Ordered from AP Collectibles and emailed them about it. My first experience with them, hopefully they will take care of it.

Anyone have an issue with the arm of the chair being bent inwards? I'm reluctant to try bending it back into place, as it may break. I'm not too sure if even heating up the area will soften it enough to bend. Suggestions? Similar issues?

Anyone have an issue with the arm of the chair being bent inwards? I'm reluctant to try bending it back into place, as it may break. I'm not too sure if even heating up the area will soften it enough to bend. Suggestions? Similar issues?

Yeah, one of mine is a tiny bit bent inwards, I'm not game to try heating it, I suspect it's brittle plastic and will break rather than bend.

I was just thinking it's about time Blitzway produced another figure for my purchasing pleasure. Both their Pacino efforts so far have been superb.

Yeah, one of mine is a tiny bit bent inwards, I'm not game to try heating it, I suspect it's brittle plastic and will break rather than bend.

I was just thinking it's about time Blitzway produced another figure for my purchasing pleasure. Both their Pacino efforts so far have been superb.

Interesting, I wonder if it was QC issue early on in production. None the less it does suck that I can't pose him in the chair.

Why not Enterbay version? Most folks here says Enterbay version blows Blitzway away.

Back