Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your right Rog.I heard that the jacket on the Respect version is pretty tight so maybe the shoulder holster wouldn't fit.I have the War version and have the BW holster on it with no problem but then again he also does come with a suit vest so the jacket is made a little bit bigger than the white one.

I've ordered a holster from TA. If the jacket doesn't look right with it on and I want to show the holster I don't have to put the jacket on.

I might see if I can find a 38 snub to put in it.

Hey Roger if you can look for the Ruger from the Leon set on EBAY.That works PERFECT for this and all you have to do is paint it black with the grips in a wood brown color.That's what i'm doing because i can't find nowhere a snubnose Model 36 and the Ruger is very similar.If you do decide to do that and need help with the paint just PM me and i'll help you out as best as i can,OK.If you happen to find one though PLEASE let me know!^_^

Good bit of trivia there.

It looks like EB gave him the supressed Cheetah, BW the M951 and nobody the 38.

It's possible that EB omitted the holster as they thought that we'd just tuck the Cheetah into his pants.

good to know for my lucky I have a spare SW 38 gun for my BW...now I must build by myself up a bottom holster...:lol

I just got the holster and the Beretta, it certainly doesn't look like a Cheetah, but, it also doesn't look like one of the other Berettas I've got. Hmmm...

The holster does look like it can be slung like it was in the movie and I've also got a .38 sticking out of mine now!

The reason it doesn't look like the Cheetah in the movie is because the one in the film had special grips.Actually the one made from Enterbay resembles the Model 81(outside of not having the special grips)more than the BW one.Appearance wise i like the way the BW Beretta looks compared to the Repects 81.The holster is accurate to that of what he wore in the film and it can be worn just like Pacino did in the movie.^_^

Ah, right,

The Blitzway Beretta looks to have a moving slide, though don't try it as it is really tight. I accidentally dismantled mine and it took ages to get the thing back together! Still, I'll have the EB one soon enough.

It's odd that neither company gave him his full arsenal

Yeah, looks like it,

Still, I'm getting the EB figure so I'm not bothered about the gun. I ordered the holster from Toy Anxiety and the gun happened to be with it.

Yeah the same thing happened to me as well Rog!^_^ I did manage to get mine on just fine though.Don't forget to post some PICS. rog when you FINALLY get your Respect in.LOL!

Was ages since i got Tony his final scene costume, but havent gotten to take pictures of it

bild

Nice!

Great minds think alike:

ScarfaceQuickie0001.jpg

Mine's the Blitzway head but the rest is EB. I'll be getting the shoes and 'little friend' in due course.

When you take the head off the BW one, there is a little cylindrical cup into which the neck ball snaps, I took that out and put blu tack in there instead, that way it went on the EB body and stayed on.

I'll post more, and indeed better, pics when he's finished.

Thanks for this little bit of info. I've wanted to do this swap for ages but have been too lazy to research. Your tip is exactly what I wanted to read!
:rock2

Nice!

Great minds think alike:

Mine's the Blitzway head but the rest is EB. I'll be getting the shoes and 'little friend' in due course.

When you take the head off the BW one, there is a little cylindrical cup into which the neck ball snaps, I took that out and put blu tack in there instead, that way it went on the EB body and stayed on.

I'll post more, and indeed better, pics when he's finished.

Back