Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, I had it in mind to do the bash for ages, but, until recently, I couldn't get the suit. If you're lucky, the head will pop off and leave the little cup behind. If not, you can fish it out with pliers, it isn't glued in, or at least mine wasn't.

Awesome, thanks for the further details. I'll have a go at this when I get home, whenever that might be.

I have both figures; the Blitzway and the Enterbay "War." The first thing I did when the Enterbay figure arrived was pop off both heads to see if they could be easily swapped. I gave up real quick, but your instructions make it sound super easy. I appreciate it!

Was watching reviews of this figure last night, looks so much better than either Enterbay one imo

Disagree. While I like that Blitzway tried to go with a "pissed off" expression, I think it looks very cartoonish and more like a caricature. EB's respect version is one of the best Pacino sculpts ive seen. I do like the fact that Blitzways comes with his chair though.

Who knows what Enterbay was thinking when they made that :rotfl

Well, I believe that they did a much better prototype, but, they couldn't get it approved.

Blitzway are now doing statues of some obscure girl group with some other company, so whether they'll do another figure like Scarface remains to be seen.

HEy didn't Wookster say that they were going to make another Pacino figure but still nothing?I hope they didn't get approval so they scrapped the idea and know they're just a one hit wonder!

Disagree. While I like that Blitzway tried to go with a "pissed off" expression, I think it looks very cartoonish and more like a caricature. EB's respect version is one of the best Pacino sculpts ive seen. I do like the fact that Blitzways comes with his chair though.

As a War version the BW head sort of works. I like it better than the EB war sculpt and I have seen that in hand.

That's what I kinda meant, whilst EB respect version is probably the best sculpt of the 3 I prefer the angry look and it smashes EB's war version out of the park so for me it's my favourite

Actually he said that they were working on something and Pacino fans would be happy and that it wasn't from Scarface.

Correctamundo!

That's what I kinda meant, whilst EB respect version is probably the best sculpt of the 3 I prefer the angry look and it smashes EB's war version out of the park so for me it's my favourite

Hopefully, this time next week, I'll have the rest of my War goodies and you'll see how that version looks with the BW sculpt.

Here's my finished War version with the BW sculpt:

NewScarface0001.jpg

NewScarface0002.jpg

Nice!

Back