Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror

thedon.jpg

You know what, I'd would actually buy a high-end figure of that "Don".

Just throwing that one out there for ya Blitzway, seeing as you can't decide what you're gonna do next.:wink1:

The socks are free. They were added to the second run of figures and anyone that bought the first run through an official retailer i.e. ABC Express or BBTS or the like were provided socks from BW. If you emailed whomever you purchased from they should mail them to you.

I just received my figure from ETHobbies and he came with the socks.

Love this figure!!

You know what, I'd would actually buy a high-end figure of that "Don".

Just throwing that one out there for ya Blitzway, seeing as you can't decide what you're gonna do next.:wink1:

since we're talkin aussie icons, would kill for the Iron Outlaw Ned Kelly figure if one was ever produced, would prefer Ned's head sculpt, but Ledger's would do, in the end it was the armour that is legendary for us aussies,

Way too much stuff coming in. Picked up 2 Supes today and I had Scarface on pre-order with Viking. Got the notice that they had him in stock yesterday. I figured I had at least a week (maybe longer) before I got him with Thanksgiving around the corner. Well, I guess Viking's distributor for this is in So. Cal.. I got him today. I don't get Fedex or UPS deliveries on Saturday. Funny thing is I didn't know what it was I was getting. The wife gave me the look of, "You get all this ____ delivered now you don't even know who's sending you ____?":monkey3

Back