Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, and the elbows could have done with better articulation... but I've found a pose I'm happy with - slouched back in his chair looking unimpressed with the world - and he's one of my keepers. It's the HS and the outfit that are the heroes of this set. Bummer about the chair, it might be worth returning it for a replacement, 'cause that's the first I've heard of that problem.

Well heard from ABC express. They say to heat the leg with a hair dryer and see if it will bend back into place. If that fails I may have to send it back. I will see how it goes, it seems like a real hassle to send the chair back.

So is there any other seller who's aware of these red socks? I asked some of the ebay sellers, but none of them know about the socks. Are these also sold invididually?

So is there any other seller who's aware of these red socks? I asked some of the ebay sellers, but none of them know about the socks. Are these also sold invididually?

The socks are free. They were added to the second run of figures and anyone that bought the first run through an official retailer i.e. ABC Express or BBTS or the like were provided socks from BW. If you emailed whomever you purchased from they should mail them to you.

I'm still really impressed with Blitzway, firstly with the figure & 2ndly with the sock issue, that was so good of them. Now when are going to hear about there next project? :impatient:
I don't why but I really want to see this company strive.

No Women, No Kids, Thats the rules

NICE!

I'm still really impressed with Blitzway, firstly with the figure & 2ndly with the sock issue, that was so good of them. Now when are going to hear about there next project? :impatient:

:goodpost::exactly:
I hope this isnt the last we'll see of BW.

:goodpost: :exactly: they obviously have talent and showed great customer service...this is up there in my favorite figs I own list:

1. HT Don Corleone
2. BW Tony Montana
3. HT Spiderman
4. DX01 Joker
5. HT Hans Landa
6. HT Aldo Raine
7. DX02 TDK
8. HT T-800
9. 2011 Iron Man Secret Project

That is unil Captain Jack is delivered then Tony might slip to number 3 but for me it shows the quaility of the figure.

^^ guinessfan
Even if he does drop a spot, it's pretty amazing for a company to break into your 1/6 top 10 at 1st attempt, especially with HT domination. Here's my top 10, there's no order. Like you I'm sure Jack Sparrow will break in alongside Superman but either Scareface will stay in there.

Scareface
Aldo Raine
Blade
Batman OC
Joker Dx
T800 (T2)
Spiderman
Sweeney Todd
Leonidas
Jack Bauer

^^ guinessfan
Even if he does drop a spot, it's pretty amazing for a company to break into your 1/6 top 10 at 1st attempt, especially with HT domination. Here's my top 10, there's no order. Like you I'm sure Jack Sparrow will break in alongside Superman but either Scareface will stay in there.

Scareface
Aldo Raine
Blade
Batman OC
Joker Dx
T800 (T2)
Spiderman
Sweeney Todd
Leonidas
Jack Bauer

Nice list!! Some great figs there. Let's hope BW keeps it up...hopefully we hear something soon about their next release.

^^ guinessfan

Scareface
Aldo Raine
Blade
Batman OC
Joker Dx
T800 (T2)
Spiderman
Sweeney Todd
Leonidas
Jack Bauer

:exactly::goodpost:

HT GODFATHER = TO BLITZWAY SCARFACE
I cant give this figure a much higher comment then that The Don is still the best head sculpt in my collection too this day!!! Scarface is now on top beside him too!!!

Picked mine up yesterday from Echo base . . . . . .

Hot_Toys_080.jpg
Hot_Toys_081.jpg

Happy to see that this batch came with socks:clap
Hot_Toys_082.jpg
Hot_Toys_079.jpg

Back