Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you mean something like this ?

my tony
27zdvli.jpg

2cxd94l.jpg

I have got my socks from abc express...too late I have done my custom socks already...

Hey, Shadowfla
Where did you get this awsome sunglasses?:clap

That's a great idea! Hope that they're really planning to release that version so that I won't be tempted to pick up EB's. :pray:

I hear ya. I'm not the biggest fan of Enterbay at the momment. I'll buy a figure from them when they are the only ones offering it (24, T-bag, etc) but when they are just going toe to toe with another compnay (and usually failing) then I want the other company's version. But their final battle version is looking good except for the totally wrong eye color :lol

I hope if Blitzway does that version that he comes with two heads. One like Enterbay's and the other all coked up. And if not, some powdered sugar or baking soda will get the job done :wink1:

But the desk is a must at this point!

As soon as i finally get this figure , i will be making a desk , so depedning on how it goes . i could possibly be offering them

I hear ya. I'm not the biggest fan of Enterbay at the momment. I'll buy a figure from them when they are the only ones offering it (24, T-bag, etc) but when they are just going toe to toe with another compnay (and usually failing) then I want the other company's version. But their final battle version is looking good except for the totally wrong eye color :lol

I hope if Blitzway does that version that he comes with two heads. One like Enterbay's and the other all coked up. And if not, some powdered sugar or baking soda will get the job done :wink1:

Yeah, a coke head is a must!

:exactly:

2 HS (w/c I doubt) would be nice but a desk, accurate outfit & a great likeness (w/ shouting expression) are what I'm really hoping for if ever BW's planning to make one. :pray:

Finally got him on display . . . . . .

Military_Figures_0015.jpg
Military_Figures_0045.jpg
Military_Figures_0035.jpg

I remember seeing a desk made by another company (DID?). Was thinking about picking that one up, but can't seem to find it anymore. Definitely would be interested in a 1/6 desk to go with this Masterpiece:pray:

Mr. EcKo & I are both making desks for this figure.
Im most likely gonna make just 1 for myself though.:)
Pics look awesome by the way!!!:rock

really impressed by the magnet shoes. I hadn't seen this as a figure spec, so I was totally surprised!

Got my figure today as well. I didn't know about the magnet shoes either, but I like them. Totally hidden and they work well with the base. The figure is *just* below HT quality. And I say that just because of the chair. HT would have (and has) used actual materials for the seat (pleather, padding, etc) on the Godfather chair. Not saying it would have really improved anything visually, but its worth mentioning.

The body could have used better elbow articulation, but thats pretty minor as well as a problem HT has with their muscle bodies. Speaking of which, Tony really didn't need to be on one to begin with. A TT knock off with a sculpted neck would have been just fine. But I can't complain as I used one of these bodies to finish off my Rick Grimes :lol

Man I just love this figure. Have had him for a while now and I still cant ignore his demanding presence among my collection. He has such a diversity of poses and the slightest movement of the head releases a whole new emotion or expression.

Its great to see this thread is still active

Man I just love this figure. Have had him for a while now and I still cant ignore his demanding presence among my collection. He has such a diversity of poses and the slightest movement of the head releases a whole new emotion or expression.

Its great to see this thread is still active

:goodpost::exactly:

Back