Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4gFUhsxDVA&feature=feedlik"]YouTube - ‪BLITZWAY 12" SCARFACE Tony Montana Al Pacino In Stock‬‏[/ame]

Look what I found...

I don't like the film but I kind of want to buy this figure just to support the company. They knocked this outta the park.

How can we have such good/similar taste in movies but not see eye-to-eye on this one? :dunno Its not a great film but some aspects definitely are, especially Pacino's performance. Yes at times weak and exagerrated but overall it IS legendary. Method acting at its best imo.

:peace

How can we have such good/similar taste in movies but not see eye-to-eye on this one? :dunno Its not a great film but some aspects definitely are, especially Pacino's performance. Yes at times weak and exagerrated but overall it IS legendary. Method acting at its best imo.

:peace

Here is my take of Scarface:

When I first saw the movie years ago I didnt get it, but after a few viewings it really really grew on me. First off you have a total badass in Pacino's character, he takes nothing from nobody, is fearless, a bit reckless, a stone cold killer, and yet likable. You see his rise to power, going from a nobody to a somebody and you get him at his peak and on his way down. I personally love watching the rise to power and this movie really delivers here, from the early killings to working for Robert Loggia's character, to becoming the king.
As far as the story is concerned its a pretty accurate a account of what was really going on in the Miami Dade county during coke boom.
Next you have Pacino's performance which is incredible, and he goes through a range of emotions and again delivers on all cylinders. These reasons are more than enough to justify getting this figure and I personally wait.

Last edited:
Awesome! It looks like these guys are hitting a homerun with the box design alone. I really cannot wait to see what they tackle next. I don't throw this word around like the kids do, but this looks EPIC!

Here is my take of Scarface:

When I first saw the movie years ago I didnt get it, but after a few viewings it really really grew on me. First off you have a total badass in Pacino's character, he takes nothing from nobody, is fearless, a bit reckless, a stone cold killer, and yet likable. You see his rise to power, going from a nobody to a somebody and you get him at his peak and on his way down. I personally love watching the rise to power and this movie really delivers here, from the early killings to working for Robert Loggia's character, to becoming the king.
As far as the story is concerned its a pretty accurate a account of what was really going on in the Miami Dade county during coke boom.
Next you have Pacino's performance which is incredible, and he goes through a range of emotions and again delivers on all cylinders. These reasons are more than enough to justify getting this figure and I personally wait.

On top of this it's one of the best remakes in Hollywood. Although I do like the original.

anyone know where these guys came from?Any former Enterbay or Hot Toys employees?

This is an outstanding first attempt,and im gonna get one for sure.

Yeah the sculptor use to do some work for Hot Toys,which includes the Godfather figure,and as for the co.themselves well according to their bio they have been in the business since 06.They did mostly figures based on Korean actors from film,TV,etc.You can read all of this on their website.I CAN"T WAIT TO GET THIS IN MY GRUBBY HANDS!!^_^

That packaging is pretty slick... I wish i had enough cash to grab this figure.

Sadly, i have to stay limited to the things i really like...

Hookers.

M.

Yeah the sculptor use to do some work for Hot Toys,which includes the Godfather figure,and as for the co.themselves well according to their bio they have been in the business since 06.They did mostly figures based on Korean actors from film,TV,etc.You can read all of this on their website.I CAN"T WAIT TO GET THIS IN MY GRUBBY HANDS!!^_^

Ok,thanks for the info.Let's hope we see more from these guys and not just another one-hit wonder like the other smaller companies over the years we haven't heard from since.

Ok,thanks for the info.Let's hope we see more from these guys and not just another one-hit wonder like the other smaller companies over the years we haven't heard from since.

Well being that this is a 100% licensed product, its a good sign for more to come. The others (Subway and what not) were all bootlegged/unlicensed product. We'll see more i'd say. I sure as hell hope so cuz this first release is just as good as HT's quality.

These unboxing videos creep me the eff out. All those disembodied hands slowly caressing slipcovers and seductively removing trays...it's weird, man. :lol

I mean, I'm always happy to get a preview of upcoming products, and I appreciate the fact that people are taking the time to make them, but there's something kind of freaky about 'em.

Figure looks great, though. :duff

These unboxing videos creep me the eff out. All those disembodied hands slowly caressing slipcovers and seductively removing trays...it's weird, man. :lol

I mean, I'm always happy to get a preview of upcoming products, and I appreciate the fact that people are taking the time to make them, but there's something kind of freaky about 'em.

Figure looks great, though. :duff

Plus what the hell is he watching? I sounded like some asian girl just screaming about god knows what. Hope it wasnt what I thought it was. :dunno

Back