Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

483191_10150979754379145_1411856366_n.jpg

Wow look fantastic.

She looks nothing but Scarlet Jo.

Is it me or did they IMPROVE the sculpt? That is the best Scar Jo likeness I've ever seen, Black Widow looks so amazing. :love

the actual statue photos look even better than the ones on their website.

i cant believe when this was released many freaks decide not to get it and now the ex is soldout..

hopefully this doesn't get delayed and we'll have her somewhere in august :pray:

hopefully this doesn't get delayed and we'll have her somewhere in august :pray:

My flex pay has been on schedule. Wouldn't surprise me if we have her in our hands very soon.

I ordered the exclusive a while back, this will be my first premium format figure. I have only collected gentle giant stuff before this. I have a feeling im going to end up buying some of the other avengers.

I ordered the exclusive a while back, this will be my first premium format figure. I have only collected gentle giant stuff before this. I have a feeling im going to end up buying some of the other avengers.

welcome to the big leagues :) gentle giant will be an afterthought when you see your first pf statue.

welcome to the big leagues :) gentle giant will be an afterthought when you see your first pf statue.
Yeah, I'm starting to get that feeling. I'm thinking about selling some of the collection to fund some premium formats, but I'll wait for black widow to arrive to make my decision. I really like the C-3po and R2 premium format too.

Guess im the only one not loving her, the costume is cheap looking to me, not tight enough and I hate that the seams are too visable. Her face is good but its not blowing me away. It looks like its suppose to be scarjo but its something thats not quite there. I duno maybe im wrong but im not drinking the kool aid yet.

Is it me or did they IMPROVE the sculpt? That is the best Scar Jo likeness I've ever seen, Black Widow looks so amazing. :love

Indeed she does! :yess:

Hopefully no delays, bro! :pray:

Congrats and :welcome1:

Back