Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

483191_10150979754379145_1411856366_n.jpg

I regret seeing this photo. Just purchased a Thor PF and Cap PF because of it.

My wallet is :monkey2
But I'm :yess:

Yeah, I'm starting to get that feeling. I'm thinking about selling some of the collection to fund some premium formats, but I'll wait for black widow to arrive to make my decision. I really like the C-3po and R2 premium format too.

c3po + r2d2 is a center piece.

you should make a plan which line(s) to focus on, those statues are ~$400 a piece. I made the mistake of just buying what i liked, now i ended up with all licenses and it's a big money drain, but dont have the will to sell off any 1 license, because i like them all (except the undead zombie stuff, that's just disgusting :) )

c3po + r2d2 is a center piece.

you should make a plan which line(s) to focus on, those statues are ~$400 a piece. I made the mistake of just buying what i liked, now i ended up with all licenses and it's a big money drain, but dont have the will to sell off any 1 license, because i like them all (except the undead zombie stuff, that's just disgusting :) )

Yeah, I plan on getting a few of the avengers, depending on how much I like the black widow. I would like to get all 5 of them, no way am I able to afford that iron man though. If they re release a different one I will get the set. Then the 3po and r2 and maybe a couple other star wars but I think thats about it for me. But I guess we will see:rotfl

Yeah, I plan on getting a few of the avengers, depending on how much I like the black widow. I would like to get all 5 of them, no way am I able to afford that iron man though. If they re release a different one I will get the set. Then the 3po and r2 and maybe a couple other star wars but I think thats about it for me. But I guess we will see:rotfl

yeah iron man will be painful. Sideshow did confirm they will be making another but given the complete lack of news/display at sdcc, i dont think it will come out any time soon.

yeah iron man will be painful. Sideshow did confirm they will be making another but given the complete lack of news/display at sdcc, i dont think it will come out any time soon.

They said they were going to do all Marks. Doubt that'll be anytime soon:lol

I actually got both IM maquettes after market and I thought they were expensive but they are going for way more than even what I paid for em!!!:yess::yess::yess:

They did have pics for the mark vii LSF so that might be next.

christ, ANOTHER LSF? i really start to hate LSF, it takes away all the resources/characters that could be otherwise allocated to 1/4.

do you have a photo? cant find any.

She looked amazing with the other avenger PFs. Her and hulk just looked better than cap and Thor.

I currently have Cap and Thor on a shelf and they look amazing together and then I'll put Black Widow with Hulk on a shelf (if Hulk fits that is :lol) because they just looked stunning together at SDCC.

:yess:

was rewatching cap a and the end credits featured something i noticed wasnt in the show. this MUST be in the deleted scene or something. i wan an extension of this pic and also justify why she comes with the widow "darts" in the HT figure:

widowdarts.jpg

I regret seeing this photo. Just purchased a Thor PF and Cap PF because of it.

My wallet is :monkey2
But I'm :yess:

I already have Thor and Capt. with this on order. I have plans to purchase the Hulk as well. Now I'm just waiting for an IM Mark VII to be made. :hi5:

Back