Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

That head sculpt is absolutely phenomenal! I don't collect PFs, but this is testing my willpower.

Wow I was unaware that this news existed! Thanks for the coverage fuzz. I'm afraid of the potential double dipping next year with The Avengers but me wants this one.

This statue has gotten me more excited than any other annoncement at SDCC. Well, other than the Baroness of course :p

:yess: :drool

ohyeah.gif

That's a disturbing pic, I didn't know Daffy had Junk to do that :wink1: :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

as for the PF I will wait and see

Wow, the likeness is fantastic on this one. Bet it's a Trevor Grove sculpt!

Nice, but wish it was Comic version. Instead of Reg and Exc, I wish it was Movie & Comic versions. The only movie 1/4 I'd get is Spidey since I missed the PF & comi and Spidey's my favorite character in any version.

For whoever gets them all, the 1/4 Movie Avengers will look good together, even if they aren't in their "Avengers" outfits. All Black Widow needs is a switch out "short hair" version for an "Avengers" look, but I doubt that's what they planned.

WWII Cap is the clear standout that won't quite fit since the "Avengers" costume is the most changed, as we all figured. I think they're waiting for Cap 2 to tackle Hero Cap since it seems we still have Hawkeye, the hinted at Hulk, and maybe Fury for Avengers.

Unless they drop the ball. LOTR collectors never got the full Fellowship in PF.

So if they release this IM2 version of BW in 2012, is SS going to do another Avengers version of her when the movie comes out?

Back