Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

Gonna get this one for sure! :rock

Surprised they aren't doing her Avengers look instead though.

tumblr_l0ndvdc72A1qzdsodo1_500.gif

Sculpt looks great, just worried about the paint. Hope they don't ____ it up... lol

they = chinese factory workers? Because the prototypes usually look "okay" ;)

they = chinese factory workers?

Sideshow. Well maybe chinese factory workers. But i don't think it's chinese factory workers because always remember this quote "each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product." So let's call em' painters :wink1:

Because the prototypes usually look "okay" ;)

Yes, because it's PRO-TO-TYPE :wave

even if they ____ up the paint app, all you have to do is send off the head istead of the full statue at least. The sculpt looks great. I'm very curious to see the final product.

even if they ____ up the paint app, all you have to do is send off the head istead of the full statue at least. The sculpt looks great. I'm very curious to see the final product.

Or/and you can give it to some handsome painter on this forum, for a re-paint :peace For money, of course :monkey3

Back