Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

Have there been any updates as to when the BW PF will be released?

I saw this thread in Sept, but have not seen any updates for awhile. I would think they would time the release date in the spring of 2012 when the hype machine goes into overdrive for the The Avengers movie release in the first week of May.

hoping sideshow announcement pre-orders soon, I expect a piece success both in the sculpt as the paintjob ...

I saw this thread in Sept, but have not seen any updates for awhile. I would think they would time the release date in the spring of 2012 when the hype machine goes into overdrive for the The Avengers movie release in the first week of May.

I thought (hoped) that we would hear something during Spook but no dice. :(

At the rate things are going, we'll probably see the PREORDER in time for the movie in Spring. :(

oIPu.jpg

Cr:Sideshow Collectibles

looks great, we'll see if the final looks that good cause it usually doesn't.

man, those eyes looking to one direction...SSC never gets that right...always lazy eyed! you would think with their utter failure to ever get that right that they would stop making so many pieces with that same flaw...

man, those eyes looking to one direction...SSC never gets that right...always lazy eyed! you would think with their utter failure to ever get that right that they would stop making so many pieces with that same flaw...

Not always. My She-Hulk has zero problems with the eyes and she looks in one direction.
Scarlett looks amazing. Was planning to skip this one. Now not so much.

Looking forward to displaying this with IM. Just hope the production pieces are up to scratch.

Back