Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

Likeness in face sculpt is amazing and booty is phenomenal. I wished they had it displayed at con but I guess there were too many other goodies for the year. 1/4 scale FTW!! :rock

Wish it was the comic version. Going to be a while before we see that considering the WOM 1/5 version coming out along with this.

That's quite a bum she's got. Now how do I justify getting this, as I've been limiting my Marvel movie collectibles to HT figures? Hmm, I do have the Bucky PF... works for me!

Nice looking piece, I love Scarlett as much as the next guy. But, I'll be passing on it.

Still sour that Sean Penn got the real Scarlett, and we get a statue of her.

:pfft:

I will have order this whever it's announced- I'm guessing pre-order in the fall with a release next spring near the release near "The Avengers" movie. Plus you have to figure eventually Sideshow will have PF's of the new Capt America costume, new Iron Man, Hulk and an outside chance of new Thor costume and Hawkeye from "The Avengers". Between these PF's and all the possible Marvel movie HT figures for the Capt America movie and The Avengers, I'll never have enough space to display everything (not to mention the cost!)

this I want
whasn't expecting any revelations after comic con
and this as got me the most excited now

After seeing the some pics of the SDCC movie PFs (in particular the Terminator Salvation ones) I really, really hope Sideshow doesn't ____ up Widows paint job. :pray:

After seeing the some pics of the SDCC movie PFs (in particular the Terminator Salvation ones) I really, really hope Sideshow doesn't ____ up Widows paint job. :pray:

Have faith man! This will turn out excellent! :1-1:

Back