Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep!

I like it a lot, I just don't need it. Not worth the hassle to buy to trade, and I'd just fall in love with it and not want to part with it anyway if I had gotten it.

So easy to talk yourself into EVERYTHING in this hobby.

Lol ain't that the truth. I feel this exactly bro. You nailed it right on. This was my case for green Ivy. Now that I got both I don't want to part with either. But soon space will force me to part with something :(.

Finally got to inspect her today after getting her Yesterday afternoon. I know I said I got her as trade bait....but....she's kinda awesome in person. She might be a keeper.

I know the feeling. Planned to keep her but then had thoughts of trading her. Got her today and she might just be too nice to give up.

I know the feeling. Planned to keep her but then had thoughts of trading her. Got her today and she might just be too nice to give up.

Finally got to inspect her today after getting her Yesterday afternoon. I know I said I got her as trade bait....but....she's kinda awesome in person. She might be a keeper.

Lol yes this happens every time. So is there any conversions? Has there been any official WL conversions?

The white definitely stands out more in my brown/black besta. Even on top of my detolf she pops, especially next to the black suit. I may hang on to her for awhile. The more I see the white and black versions the more I want a grey one now :lol

She looks amazing. Simply amazing.

image.jpg

I picked up this beauty yesterday, after FedEx tried to deliver it earlier this week when I wasn't home.

ss_bw_w_01.jpg

And my gods, this statue is excellent. I wasn't too keen on the black version, even though that's her normal outfit, but in white she's absolutely stunning.

Wow the light brings her out really good! Still no conversions yet?

Most people were charged and shipped the same day, you're conversion list will only happen if there are returns. Since it's a limited run, even if people choose not to keep her they'll either sell or trade her. So your conversion list is probably going to be very very small. Like maybe 5 total.

Most people were charged and shipped the same day, you're conversion list will only happen if there are returns. Since it's a limited run, even if people choose not to keep her they'll either sell or trade her. So your conversion list is probably going to be very very small. Like maybe 5 total.

Maybe not even 5

Maybe not even 5

Only 5? :slap Maybe some will be retail for a while on the bay. I think the white storm was like that for a while.

Back