Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I thought it was a joke but looking at the post again I'm not so sure. The replys however are funny.

View attachment 172183

Seems like nobody want to trade Doom for BW so now Garry is scaling down:

GANDALF.jpg

That's way less than a life-size Hulkbuster. I'll hold out on selling mine until it reaches Super-Elite Grail status. Probably just have to wait a week or two.

If that! :lol

I remain hopeful my reservation will convert and I won't have to fork out $500 + shipping + import fees for her! :pray:

It was a 'for your eyes only' under the radar type release, sent out to a select few via e-mail. :pfft:
- Of course it soon leaked here. :lol

I really like the piece and would say it's definitely worth owning.

I wonder if this is another batch? Another person at SF got converted today too.

Not sure what you mean by "another batch". There were 200 made and they shipped immediately if the credit charge went through. Most likely failed CC charges or returns.

I really like the piece and would say it's definitely worth owning.

Not sure what you mean by "another batch". There were 200 made and they shipped immediately if the credit charge went through. Most likely failed CC charges or returns.

I'm thinking failed credit card charges. I'm wonder of they batch up all the orders before they sent out a WL conversion notice?

I'm thinking failed credit card charges. I'm wonder of they batch up all the orders before they sent out a WL conversion notice?

I agree, probably failed CC charges. I believe that's how I got my White Storm, a failed FlexPay that had a declined payment because it wasn't a return.

Whatever the case is doesn't even matter as long as you get a good statue, congrats on the conversion they said would never happen.

Just got a conversion too. I had it open when it was still available but i didn't think it would sell out as quickly as it did. Jumped on the WL right after.

I like the statue but shipping and taxes to the UK will make it expensive. Tempted to cancel but i figure I'll be able to trade it for something else. No i don't expect an XM Magneto :lol but if anyone in the UK has something cool i might bite. Otherwise it's an awesome statue to have after looking at people's pics.

Back