Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to thank my main man, Ink. :lol

Kidding. :monkey3

So what is that 4 conversions out of the expected 5? :monkey3

I'm loving it! Can't wait to get her! :rock:rock:rock

Lmao!

Ink didn't take into account out of 200 people there were bound to be quite a few who leaped in at the ES but really didn't have several hundred dollars to just give up right away.

Congrats!

Yes!!!! Just converted! This baby will be mine! I also got on the WL like 5 mins after it sold out. 200es is not to shabby. Can't wait to see the white costume in person! Maybe I will just keep both since Tim miller did these. How many here who owns both will keep them both?

Yes!!!! Just converted! This baby will be mine! I also got on the WL like 5 mins after it sold out. 200es is not to shabby. Can't wait to see the white costume in person! Maybe I will just keep both since Tim miller did these. How many here who owns both will keep them both?

Dammit lol - Mine's got to me close to converting soon, surely?! :panic:

In answer to your question, I would absolutely keep hold of the black version if I'm fortunate enough to get one. I don't understand the negativity toward it. I mean yes, I love the look of the white variant but the /standard/ black suit is a fantastic piece.

Dammit lol - Mine's got to me close to converting soon, surely?! :panic:

In answer to your question, I would absolutely keep hold of the black version if I'm fortunate enough to get one. I don't understand the negativity toward it. I mean yes, I love the look of the white variant but the /standard/ black suit is a fantastic piece.

All I know is tim miller did this PF. That alone is worth the buy. Come to think of it I'm not even a black widow fan. But I want the masters artwork :)

I canceled my conversion last night only to wake up to a message from SS today saying they converted it anyways, lol. Guess they really wanted me to have this. :slap

No conversion for me but probably because it was an hour after it was up :( I havent had much luck with QC anyway. Probably would of came with a half black painted outfit

Last one new on ebay ended at 329.99! Great deal on the white version. For some who didn't convert check the bay. Seems like these are having some good cheap buys.

Last one new on ebay ended at 329.99! Great deal on the white version. For some who didn't convert check the bay. Seems like these are having some good cheap buys.

Good to hear that some people have listed sensibly, I mean some of those prices: :cuckoo:

I'm leaving mine open for a while longer. I have a potential piece lined up domestically via the board, which is great as I don't have to worry about US-UK shipping + fees.

Looks like that was a mistake - it has been relisted for $529

$329 would have been less than cost

Yeah, no way that dude is going to eat a $100 loss on this thing. Definitely a price mistake.

It's been relisted

Yeah, no way that dude is going to eat a $100 loss on this thing. Definitely a price mistake.

Looks like that was a mistake - it has been relisted for $529

$329 would have been less than cost

Good to hear that some people have listed sensibly, I mean some of those prices: :cuckoo:

I'm leaving mine open for a while longer. I have a potential piece lined up domestically via the board, which is great as I don't have to worry about US-UK shipping + fees.

Ah I was wondering why was he willing to take a loss? :lol it makes sense now. Thanks to all you great detectives. can't wait to get this one she looking so different in white. Not sure if I will keep both versions. But I have a feeling I will. I think the white looks nice but the ES is making me not want to get rid of her. It's the ES bug biting me just knowing I own one of only 200 made. :D

Ah I was wondering why was he willing to take a loss? :lol it makes sense now. Thanks to all you great detectives. can't wait to get this one she looking so different in white. Not sure if I will keep both versions. But I have a feeling I will. I think the white looks nice but the ES is making me not want to get rid of her. It's the ES bug biting me just knowing I own one of only 200 made. :D

lol, yeah I actually misread it myself.

The Price I was quoted and is still on hold was: $369.99, so some how my mind just immediately took your post as $429. :monkey3

Back