Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still too high for my liking :lol

I've seem some Storm ones convert a couple weeks after WL, I have hopes for Widow. If not, we'll she wasn't meant to be. :lol

Good thinking. If doesn't convert, there is always more new statues along the way

Item came in perfect condition~~

2ykdggj.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to those who got her! She looks good!

I'm glad I didn't have the urge to get her in black ...or white. Otherwise I'd have a bad case of regret right about now

Better start browsing...it won't convert
It's already shipped with no flex options

While realistically conversions will be low because the ES is low and shipped immediately and there apparently was no Flex option, ink you don't know. There's not even a point to you being so hopeless for other people. Until a cancelled email comes through there is a possibility for at least somebody. Out of 200 people, a declined credit card or 2 might change things.

Still too high for my liking :lol

I've seem some Storm ones convert a couple weeks after WL, I have hopes for Widow. If not, we'll she wasn't meant to be. :lol

She sold out in under an hour in July 2013 and shipped immediately... mine converted in November. At the time I wanted to post right away as excited as I was but I knew who would be the 1st one to jump at saying "it's probably a return" and I wasn't trying to hear all that... I hesitate to call it flawless, but it's about as good as it gets.

CONVERSION!!!

:banana :blissy :banana

:fireworks :fireworks

:bounce :ccheerlea :mexwave :elefant:

:yess:

A week ago:

"We have found the Marvel(R) Collectibles Storm: White Costume Edition Premium Format Figure Sideshow Exclusive for you! Your waitlist reservation #WC165923 for this item is due to become a live order on 2013/11/18 and should ship out to you shortly after that."

Didn't feel like anyone telling me it was a return, etc, so waited for her to come in.

She turned out EXCELLENT! I guess someone's flex pay didn't work out because nobody would return this.

Maybe not comic accurate but she's my favorite female character and this version turned out great, I'm so glad it actually converted. Will take better pics given a chance, but you all already know what it looks like.

11002027925_39470b3f03.jpg

Thanks guys!

I knew I had to have gotten on the wait list early since when I found out about this there was none. I kept refreshing the page til the WL button popped up and jumped on it. With only 150 and so many wanting it just for the ES you had no idea how many people were doing the same thing. Of course I love the small ES but this is one of my favorite characters.

I checked her over again for any defects and very happy to say there's none. This got the care all statues should get. I really wanted this and the white costume looks great. Very grateful right now.

13953796498_5b48c672d4_d.jpg

I happened to be on the forums when White BW went up so I could've gotten it, I had the page open when she was still available, but I passed, it's not something I have particular use for. But I wouldn't doubt if at least one person who missed out will get a conversion and be as happy as I was and still am.

That last shot of the girls is awesome, peedi. They look really good together.

I don't think that ink is trying to crush anyone's hope, I think he's just a realist. That doesn't mean that there won't be any conversions for certain, but he is right in that it's very unlikely.

I really like that White Storm.

Mine arrives in Miami today. Too bad I now have to wait another 2 weeks to have it in hand :lol

Post up those pictures guys. She looks great in all I've seen so far. I'll be displaying her with Cap for now until Daredevil comes in.

She sold out in under an hour in July 2013 and shipped immediately... mine converted in November. At the time I wanted to post right away as excited as I was but I knew who would be the 1st one to jump at saying "it's probably a return" and I wasn't trying to hear all that... I hesitate to call it flawless, but it's about as good as it gets.

I'm definitely leaving my request in play until it's officially cancelled. It certainly gives me hope that a similar situation had a conversion 4 months later.

For now I'll just have to settle with the ye old 'basic' black suit variant :arr :lol

IMG_2951.JPG

Getting her today! Can't wait to see have her in-hand to see the difference compared to the black suit.

Pics of both to compare would be awesome! Btw has there been any official conversions on this after it sold out? I see everyone who ordered got her in perfect condition. She's so light and not complicated like Ivy or Wonder Woman. So this was to be expected I would say. Congrats to those who got her.

Love the White Costume Storm

SSC couldve went the extra mile and tailored it to the Astonishing Xmen costume to make it more special

Simone_Storm.JPG

ydz8ZiK.jpg

Similarly they couldve done a 90s Jim Lee Black widow instead of this obscure variant

uncanny268.jpg

Back