Black & White Friday... Coming Soon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, while that would be a cool gimmick.
it would almost be evil to do that on an IN-STOCK product that would charge & ship immediately

Based on the wording in the last newsletter, I don't think there will be any in-stock items... all will be pre-orders; they might be very limited, but still pre-orders.

Sideshow Newsletter said:
Collectors can expect some valuable discounts and specials, a couple of fun contests and giveaways, and exciting new product pre-orders (from Universal Monsters, LOTR, Star Wars, and more!), all reflecting the themes of B lack & White, Dark & Light, Bad & Good (and a few Shades of Gray)! (There will be no previews for these new pre-orders, so make sure to tune into SideshowCollectibles.com on the 23rd to find out what they are.)

I've prepared my wallet for the dual SSE Frank and Bride should it come to pass :)

Last year's products and announcments were pretty good and I almost look foward to this more than Spootakular, just for the good monster loving.

Evan

Well Im working 830-8 Friday so Im gonna be missing out on anything good, but hopfully its all things I dont collect.

Just curious, and too lazy to read the previous replies, does B/W Friday require us to sit at the computer and monitor for deals similar to spooktacular?

Just curious, and too lazy to read the previous replies, does B/W Friday require us to sit at the computer and monitor for deals similar to spooktacular?

I am pretty sure it is just some preorders going up and I think they may have a contest or something.

I'm hoping for some good sales as I FINALLY found my Spooktacular GC. :lol

I guess....

SSE The Bride of Frankenstein
SSE Frankenstein's Monster (Boris Karloff)
SSE Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust

Definitely a SSE Frank Bust, SSE Bride, and Witch King coming on B & W Friday!!!

Definitely a SSE Frank Bust, SSE Bride, and Witch King coming on B & W Friday!!!

I like how you put your mouse over the outlines and it says what they are :lol

So we know 5 of the items:

-SSE Bride PF
-SSE Frank PF
-SSE Frank Bust
- Twlight Witchking
- 1:1 Greivous

Hints:
Shades of Gray
Shiny Silver

I like how you put your mouse over the outlines and it says what they are :lol

So we know 5 of the items:

-SSE Bride PF
-SSE Frank PF
-SSE Frank Bust
- Twlight Witchking
- 1:1 Greivous

Hints:
Shades of Gray
Shiny Silver

Those are some pretty heavy wallet hitting items :)

Evan

Back