Maintaining white clothing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Blitzway Scarface white suit has developed yellow stains and has gotten worse over the years. Not in direct sunlight.

I wonder is this common for white fabrics and is there anyway to prevent this? I read oxy or hydrogen peroxide or bleach can work but still i think the result would be different where the stains at vs other areas. Also they probably arent 100% cotton so might get damaged.

Do washing them once a while help?

I would also really like to know how to fix this kind of stuff. King Zachary V on Youtube has some bleach techniques that might work, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any tips?

I would be very careful about using bleach. Even diluted, it can weaken/destroy 1/6 clothing, if applied for too long... and it's nasty stuff. I would try washing the clothing first, with a mild detergent e.g. Woolite. If the stain is still there, I would then try a stain removal product for fabrics.

I would be very careful about using bleach. Even diluted, it can weaken/destroy 1/6 clothing, if applied for too long... and it's nasty stuff. I would try washing the clothing first, with a mild detergent e.g. Woolite. If the stain is still there, I would then try a stain removal product for fabrics.
I washed it in a washing bag. Looks whiter but the brown dot and stain where the white pleather belt sits around still there.

I know 1/6 clothings will become fragile over the years as i tore 1 if the pants before with minimal force. Same as polyester bags.

Back