Black & White Friday... Coming Soon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its up. I'm on it. :lol Hestitated a bit too long.....its alright, the only one I want is the Bride.

they will. They just pull them down temporarily when they sell out.
The Frank is back up with Waitlist.

I must say I dont know why in the hell that wasnt a 1pc limit....

I also noiced the QTVR on the Frank page is of the Bride

they will. They just pull them down temporarily when they sell out.
The Frank is back up with Waitlist.

I must say I dont know why in the hell that wasnt a 1pc limit....

I also noiced the QTVR on the Frank page is of the Bride

I am surprised too. I didn't even look at the product page until after the fact and was shocked that it had a 2 piece limit.

Another thing I noticed was the flex pays for both the Bride and Frank sold out after the non flex pay.

Well I missed out by a couple minutes. I can't believe you could order two with a total of 100 pieces each. SS had to know there was a big demand for these. I'm not happy, but thats how it goes I guess. I got stealth IM and the faux dooku so it was my timed to get burned i guess :lol

Well I missed out by a couple minutes. I can't believe you could order two with a total of 100 pieces each. SS had to know there was a big demand for these. I'm not happy, but thats how it goes I guess. I got stealth IM and the faux dooku so it was my timed to get burned i guess :lol
What is funnier is the bust has a 1 piece limit with a higher price tag and the same edition size.

What is funnier is the bust has a 1 piece limit with a higher price tag and the same edition size.

yeah. I honestly cant figure out their logic behind the 2pc limit on those.

seems like theyre just feeding the flippers. Even though the UniMonsters dont flip very well.
Maybe theyre more worried about their warehouse shelf space than getting these in the hands of more collectors at a fair price.... :monkey1

I guess I'll be sticking with my colored versions. They are super nice as well. If I convert great. If not oh well...

yeah. I honestly cant figure out their logic behind the 2pc limit on those.

seems like theyre just feeding the flippers. Even though the UniMonsters dont flip very well.
Maybe theyre more worried about their warehouse shelf space than getting these in the hands of more collectors at a fair price.... :monkey1

I think you are right. They probably figured limit of 2 would ensure a quick sell out.

Back