Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xYx View Post
Black Panther PF will make the Colossus Comiquette look like a scratching post in comparison. Go for it.

I think Barbarian has won this one
I have faith that the Colossus PF will make up for the comiquette's lack of gorgeosity. :)
I signed up for the flexpay exclusive waitlist, i will let the fates decide.
Methinks the fates shall look favorably upon thee, weaving a web in your favor. :hi5:

*sigh*....Black Panther debuted in 1966,Spawn in 1992....anyone who doesn't know about BP should turn in their Marvel card.
Thank goodness the majority of "real" Marvel fans don't frequent these boards or they would committ harry-carry.

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

I have faith that the Colossus PF will make up for the comiquette's lack of gorgeosity. :)

Methinks the fates shall look favorably upon thee, weaving a web in your favor. :hi5:

The fates have shown me favor. Took a few days but the WL converted tonite.

same here...
got a mail that he and black cat together converted :s
now we need to discuss if we can and will keep them both or not :s

Hey, Iron. Doing okay, man. Thanks for asking. Been pretty dang busy lately, and not spending much time on the forums. Hope I haven't missed out on anything. How you been, brother?

I'm well, I haven't been on the forums as much lately myself. I'm pretty sure once I get my hands on some new statues, I'll be back up to my old tricks.

Got my Black Panther PF last week and have to say it is now one of my Fav's.The Base is KILLER done very nice..I keep wanting to shake the rubble from it.The Figure fits in place on the base perfectly and snug(I had no problems at all) and the Pose is very Dynamic.The sculpt is superb with a lot of work going into the costume while also allowing the Panther's muscle tone to show through.I have heard complaints about the paint job but mine was done perfect.The switch out Arms fit snug and either pose with or without the Spear is Awesome.The Spear fits together nicely and the panther Head Cap fits secure on it.The Cape is WAY COOL beautifully lined and you can pose it any way you like because of the excellent wire job that runs through it.It really gives the Figure a sense of movement.(my only complaint is the Portrait Head is a little big looking on the Figure)But Add the Masked Head and Neck Bling and this is one KICK ASS Figure.

The sculpt on this one sold me and put in my order for a ex BP from sideshow today, Looks to be a beauty ;)

I've been waiting for mine close to 2 months now... Europe retailers seem to be getting everything SO late.
However, I am thinking about selling it and getting the EX from SS.
Seems to be a stunning piece and most importantly peeps don't seem to be having any problems with it.

Back