Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is here :yess:

1725ad58.png

Congrats, Mastter! I love this piece! Did you go EX on this one?

:lecture Ditto. I fear nothing save the supernatural.

Men and beasts can be tamed, defeated or befriended.

-Barbarian

conanpuncheshorse.gif

Except the ManBearPig.
A half-man, half-bear, half-pig force of nature.
May God have mercy on our souls if we ever cross paths with this monstrosity!
:pray::pray::pray:

Monkey God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ManBearPig.

Da Ski Man feareth Da Monkey God. ALL MAN FEAR MONKEY GOD!

:lol Dude, I would lay waste to the ManBearPig! Al Gore is a sissy pants! :lol

I pray that ManBearPig wouldn't find out of the slanderous words you have spoken against him.

Yes Al Gore is a sissy. Super cereal.

wth are you guys talking about.:dunno

Yes, I touched up chips on my Carnage too. But the paint issues look different on Sebastian's BP, and the widespread appearance of white primer through the topcoats (visible below the knee) suggest the paint hasn't bonded very well and is already flaking. Which in fact makes him the very opposite of 'stupid' for sending it back. Because that is a problem that could easily worsen with time.

Also FYI: insulting someone who took the time and trouble to post up a video review = not cool.

ssc has a problem with their paint apps, hmmmm never heard of that one.:slap

Wasn't that the South Park episode about Al Gore? Where cartman finds fake treasure and gets constipated from swallowing the whole loot...

Can't tell if u guys r joking or not about not knowing what/who manbearpig is :dunno

Wasn't that the South Park episode about Al Gore? Where cartman finds fake treasure and gets constipated from swallowing the whole loot...

Can't tell if u guys r joking or not about not knowing what/who manbearpig is :dunno

no really!!!! i have not facking idea.:lecture

other than cocane was involved, so it kinda made sense then.

not reallly no offense very rarely if ever have i heard anyone say their favorite marvel character is black panther... atleast not round these parts ;)

Got this Bad Boy a couple weeks ago and it is now on display in my movie room (yeah BP had the lead in one of those Marvel animated ones). This is an A+++ piece

Back