Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BP is B-, C+ at best

Why? Because he got owned by Dr Doom? Doom is a pretty tough customer u know... :dunno

I wasn't really into BP but Vol. 4 was really well done, and that was before Shuri wore the mask.

Speaking of which. Just imagine if this was a dio of both T'Challa and Shuri!!! :hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5:

Oh, Sideshow, what could have been... :monkey2:monkey2

I am sure someone has posted it, but his head falls off too easily. His little cape thing is just too in the way. Anyone else experience that?

Hes been growing on me, Im thinking of picking him up, especially if I cancel Collossus.

Black Panther PF will make the Colossus Comiquette look like a scratching post in comparison. Go for it.
:yess::impatient:

Yes especially that Black Panther is the same height as Colossus makes a big difference. BP is one of the best sculpted PF this year. Get it!:lecture

Yeah, same here. I think the masked version looks awesome, but I'm just not interested in the character...at all. SSC really knocked it out of the park with this PF. Congrats to all the Black Panther fans.

Pleasantly surprised and very happy that my waitlist for BP ex converted. He should be here in a couple of days. One of the few Marvel pieces that Sideshow has created that have really impressed me. Love the sculpt and the design.

Back