Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sebastian - great review. I have to say i agree i think your base is off. Now it could be the lighting, but the pics of the base below your review look great..almost like real stone. It could be because that is outside, but your base does look washed out. With that and the chips on the leg i would definitely exchange.

Funny story:

So no one was home to sign for this yesterday, so I called and had it held for me at the UPS center. They opened at 7:30 AM and I get there about 7:45 AM. I give them the info and they start looking for my statue but couldn't find it. About 1/2 hour later they figure out that they accidentally gave it to someone picking up 5 other packages this morning about 10 minutes before I got there. The guy had signed for it though and they were able to find the guys number and schedule a return of the statue tomorrow. The lady at UPS said the guy should have known that it wasn't his package..well shouldn't she have known that as well?? It's her f'n job and it wasn't even busy there. Now I have to wait another day and make another trip to the UPS center since no one will be home tomorrow to sign for it.

:gah:

Nice pics Ave, barbarian... u guys just convinced me to get on the waitlist. Now begins the waiting. On the list.

:monkey1
:impatient::impatient:
Thanks. Your order will convert!
Funny story:

So no one was home to sign for this yesterday, so I called and had it held for me at the UPS center. They opened at 7:30 AM and I get there about 7:45 AM. I give them the info and they start looking for my statue but couldn't find it. About 1/2 hour later they figure out that they accidentally gave it to someone picking up 5 other packages this morning about 10 minutes before I got there. The guy had signed for it though and they were able to find the guys number and schedule a return of the statue tomorrow. The lady at UPS said the guy should have known that it wasn't his package..well shouldn't she have known that as well?? It's her f'n job and it wasn't even busy there. Now I have to wait another day and make another trip to the UPS center since no one will be home tomorrow to sign for it.

That story isn't funny all! I feel cheated now! Kidding! That is extremely lame. It's the time of year for such flub-ups though. Sorry, brother. :(

Funny story:

You should get it delivered to your work?

6egf46.jpg

m96ssj.jpg

He looks badass, but a bit too similar to Batman/Spawn I wish they added a panthers mouth to his mask when they came up with the character design in the comics, it would make him look more original.

Hes still incredible though, wish he was a bigger character.

I have zero interest or knowledge of the character, but it makes for a great looking premium format.

Kongrats to those who picked it up.

Jesus Christ Sebastian!C'mon people stop moaning and crying like little kids do!This is just a very small paint chip on the black panthers leg!I mean seriously, why don't you buy a bunch of paints and just paint that area ???I recieved my carnage with a lot of small paint chips and what i did was painting those chips, and what's more horrible was the 3 tentacles which didn't want to go in to the holes, but i pealed them and now they can easyly go into!I mean only prototypes are perfect, because people show them off on comic cons to get peoples intersts in buying statues and figures, it's part of marketing!And sorry for calling u and people names but that is just STUPID waiting so long for the statues and then thinking "Oh why i'm not so lucky, i have waited for a long time!"

He looks badass, but a bit too similar to Batman/Spawn I wish they added a panthers mouth to his mask when they came up with the character design in the comics, it would make him look more original.

Hes still incredible though, wish he was a bigger character.

*sigh*....Black Panther debuted in 1966,Spawn in 1992....anyone who doesn't know about BP should turn in their Marvel card.
Thank goodness the majority of "real" Marvel fans don't frequent these boards or they would committ harry-carry.

Jesus Christ Sebastian!C'mon people stop moaning and crying like little kids do!This is just a very small paint chip on the black panthers leg!I mean seriously, why don't you buy a bunch of paints and just paint that area ???I recieved my carnage with a lot of small paint chips and what i did was painting those chips, and what's more horrible was the 3 tentacles which didn't want to go in to the holes, but i pealed them and now they can easyly go into!I mean only prototypes are perfect, because people show them off on comic cons to get peoples intersts in buying statues and figures, it's part of marketing!And sorry for calling u and people names but that is just STUPID waiting so long for the statues and then thinking "Oh why i'm not so lucky, i have waited for a long time!"

Interesting post.

Not sure if you need a hug or a kick in the nuts.

Glad you're okay with getting damaged products. Cool for you.

Interesting post.

I'm not glad with it, and it's my first time getting it with paint flaws.
BTW- "you're a very nice person King Darkness :monkey3"And it's easy to say such words to a person while you're on computer ;)

*sigh*....Black Panther debuted in 1966,Spawn in 1992....anyone who doesn't know about BP should turn in their Marvel card.
Thank goodness the majority of "real" Marvel fans don't frequent these boards or they would committ harry-carry.
True that, SY. I've loved BP since I was a kid, and trust me, that wasn't last week. :eek:
But, to be fair this comiquette is based on the modern BP. :nana: :D
Interesting post.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back