Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ Sebastian!C'mon people stop moaning and crying like little kids do!This is just a very small paint chip on the black panthers leg!I mean seriously, why don't you buy a bunch of paints and just paint that area ???I recieved my carnage with a lot of small paint chips and what i did was painting those chips, and what's more horrible was the 3 tentacles which didn't want to go in to the holes, but i pealed them and now they can easyly go into!I mean only prototypes are perfect, because people show them off on comic cons to get peoples intersts in buying statues and figures, it's part of marketing!And sorry for calling u and people names but that is just STUPID waiting so long for the statues and then thinking "Oh why i'm not so lucky, i have waited for a long time!"
Its all about principle.

I recieved my carnage with a lot of small paint chips and what i did was painting those chips..that is just STUPID waiting so long for the statues and then thinking "Oh why i'm not so lucky"

Yes, I touched up chips on my Carnage too. But the paint issues look different on Sebastian's BP, and the widespread appearance of white primer through the topcoats (visible below the knee) suggest the paint hasn't bonded very well and is already flaking. Which in fact makes him the very opposite of 'stupid' for sending it back. Because that is a problem that could easily worsen with time.

Also FYI: insulting someone who took the time and trouble to post up a video review = not cool.

Jesus Christ Sebastian!C'mon people stop moaning and crying like little kids do!This is just a very small paint chip on the black panthers leg!I mean seriously, why don't you buy a bunch of paints and just paint that area ???I recieved my carnage with a lot of small paint chips and what i did was painting those chips, and what's more horrible was the 3 tentacles which didn't want to go in to the holes, but i pealed them and now they can easyly go into!I mean only prototypes are perfect, because people show them off on comic cons to get peoples intersts in buying statues and figures, it's part of marketing!And sorry for calling u and people names but that is just STUPID waiting so long for the statues and then thinking "Oh why i'm not so lucky, i have waited for a long time!"

:slap For the amount of money we pay for these statues there shouldn't be QC issues. I have received plenty of perfect statues so to say only prototypes are perfect is an ignorant statement.

Computer or none, I am scared of very few mortal beings/aliens :lecture
:lecture Ditto. I fear nothing save the supernatural.

Men and beasts can be tamed, defeated or befriended.

-Barbarian

conanpuncheshorse.gif

:lecture Ditto. I fear nothing save the supernatural.

Men and beasts can be tamed, defeated or befriended.

-Barbarian

conanpuncheshorse.gif

Except the ManBearPig.
A half-man, half-bear, half-pig force of nature.
May God have mercy on our souls if we ever cross paths with this monstrosity!
:pray::pray::pray:

Monkey God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ManBearPig.

Da Ski Man feareth Da Monkey God. ALL MAN FEAR MONKEY GOD!

My EX Waitlist also converted after just a few days - even including the Xmas break. Seems like anybody who wants this one should find it fairly easy right now.

Funny, I never even considered this when it was put up for sale on Sideshow's site, but great in-hand pics here sealed the deal. Not really a big fan of the character but it looks a really good PF.

Back