Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing looking statue! Wish I had more money/space! Had to cancel to make room for others.

Great pics guys! I just opened mine and really like it. The pose is great and nicely sculpted with great detail. I will echo that the body is very light, so likely hollow. The stairs are really nicely detailed with dirt and sand, so very realistic. It's a great piece! Get the EX if you can.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/2QcynpDYkA4?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/2QcynpDYkA4?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Black Panther Video Review

Also show Sabretooth, Deathstrike Diorama, Wolverine, and Bullseye

Just got BP EX at work today and he looks great 010/500. Took some outside pics and will post later tonight.

He must be one of the lightest PFs ever. Base and sculpted is hollow, but Netherless, he looks great.

2cich34.jpg

29f35hu.jpg

a3fqrb.jpg

98hc1e.jpg

20r9zyx.jpg

14wu8lk.jpg

Got to say I'm not a big enough Black Panther fan to pick this up but this is a wickedly cool looking sculpt. I mean...it just looks real good! Congrats to those of you that picked this up.

105/500 has arrived & she is stunning!
Not a big fan of the character but I'm a big fan of this piece.
:yess::yess::yess:
I'll post some pics when I stop being lazy. :peace

Nice pics Ave, barbarian... u guys just convinced me to get on the waitlist. Now begins the waiting. On the list.

:monkey1
:impatient::impatient:

I had the Joy of getting to Inspect and setup Black Panther at my LCS, Great looking Piece, wish the magnets were a bit stronger and BEWARE when installing the head and cape, make sure of a connection and take your time, JMO, Congrats to all who Acquired him.

Back