Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UPS guy yelled at me because I had too many packages delivered and I was slowing him down. This is probably a rough time of year for them.

Kick him in the nuts and ask him if that slowed him down more. :dunno

The UPS guy yelled at me because I had too many packages delivered and I was slowing him down. This is probably a rough time of year for them.

At least he have a job, I was unemployed for a solid year. Been working now but whew!

To those who have it, would you please be so kind as to confirm the following:

1) Does your spear arm fit in as snugly as the claw-hand forearm on Black Panther? I'm thinking it should be immobile once the magnets connect. While it more or less stays in place, my spear arm teeters back and forth when touched. It's not as flush and snug/immobile as the other forearm piece.
2) Does the BP figure perfectly fit on the base or is there some teeter-totterness there as well?

Just got mine last night and the spear arm does have some wiggle room but seems secure. As for the base I have no wiggle room or teeter tottering going on. It fits nice and snug.

I was really worried he'd come damaged since UPS is in such a rush this time of the year but he came perfect. This statue is very light compared to my other PFs. Anyways this statue is sick bird.

I always get the "Are you a cop" or "Military soldier" talk at the door, no way in hell any of them would talk to me that way :lol

well fedex delivered it to the wrong address. the person signed for it. they proudly prompted to notify me that it has been delivered 2 days ago and signed for. I had to convince them it never arrived. On top of that they alledgely retrieved the package back from the person (dont know if its been opened... and if it has Im gonna demand a new one). They didnt bother to ring my doorbell and left a note saying that they will attempt to deliver it tomorrow between 9AM-5PM... gee thanks FEDEX.... unbelievable. Im not impressed with their service and will be even less impressed if its been tampered with, broken or compromised.
That is just straight up motherscratchin' BS!!! Good luck on getting is straightened out.
Wow ouch!

*damn, this makes me scratch my butt for a sec there...not sure why.*
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

well fedex delivered it to the wrong address. the person signed for it. they proudly prompted to notify me that it has been delivered 2 days ago and signed for. I had to convince them it never arrived. On top of that they alledgely retrieved the package back from the person (dont know if its been opened... and if it has Im gonna demand a new one). They didnt bother to ring my doorbell and left a note saying that they will attempt to deliver it tomorrow between 9AM-5PM... gee thanks FEDEX.... unbelievable. Im not impressed with their service and will be even less impressed if its been tampered with, broken or compromised.

Crappy :( Good luck and hope he arrives ok.

UPS & FedEX are equally as bad

That's ridiculous! Hope it all gets sorted out!

I'm also in Calgary so I hope that driver isn't on my route with Spidey...:panic:

Jeez... Who signs for a package in someone else's name?
People generally know when they're expecting a huge box from FedEx.

I know opening someone else's mail is illegal...I wonder if signing for a package in someone else's name is?

UPS just loads your stuff on the truck at 2am & drives around with it for 14 hours :slap while driving by your house hours before they deliver
Hell, I only care that gets to me the same day they estimate and that it's intact. When that has been accomplished, I'm happy as heck. :)

The king has arrived to my collection!

I will take more photos of this at a later time, here are a few quick photos:

IMG_7510copy.jpg

IMG_7517copy.jpg

IMG_7523.jpg

Trying out my woman's camera which is waaaaay better than mine, and I have much to learn about it. I'd like to write a better review and take more pics later. Here's my first round. I'd like to try to get some group shots, but this is all I could get going for now...

blackPanterPF_01.jpg

blackPanterPF_02-1.jpg

Open claw.

blackPanterPF_03-1.jpg

Obsidian spear head close-up.

blackPanterPF_04-1.jpg

The detail is quite extraordinary.

blackPanterPF_06-1.jpg

blackPantherPF_05.jpg

Back