Black Panther Legacy - 1/6th scale Black Panther (Original Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Released. Pics on FB, most are terrible though.
Yeah the whole collection are downright uninspiring. I couldn't pick one to highlight the figure - the initial promo photos were so much more exciting. Looks good in Sideshow's video though, although Terry only did two poses and the jump-kick one doesn't quite work I don't think.

The whole "product may be slightly different" argument aside. Based on what we've seen so far, that's one hell of a downgrade :(
20230818_104335.jpg

The whole "product may be slightly different" argument aside. Based on what we've seen so far, that's one hell of a downgrade :(
View attachment 656931
What's standing out to you? Because they look the same to me except for the image you used on the left being a low-resolution crop from a wide shot while the one on the right is a high resolution close-up.

Here's a cleaner pull from the same blogger image plus a still from the Sideshow video.

boseman.jpg

What's standing out to you? Because they look the same to me except for the image you used on the left being a low-resolution crop from a wide shot while the one on the right is a high resolution close-up.

Here's a cleaner pull from the same blogger image plus a still from the Sideshow video.

View attachment 656934
I agree with Spanbauer, looks pretty damn great to me. The pic you used for example are two different angles as well.

My friend where is Rhodey?!

Very nice display, lots going on but still spacious enough to enjoy every single figure.
Thanks. Yeah Rhodey didn't get a gig unfortunately. None of the armours looked decent to me, then they also got so expensive. So decided to skip him.

But yes, definitely at the limit of how many I want.

Just sorely need a Drax. But again let down by Hot Toys there.

It does look better in the video, but this is mostly a repainted MMS470 HS. While it is an improvement, a little underwhelming as well, this definitely deserved a new sculpt.
We'll see what they do for the inevitable nano suit 2.0.

It’s crazy that it was pretty much a one year turnaround from announcement to release for this one, considering some HT figures take much longer. Not bad. The King should be coming home very soon…

It’s crazy that it was pretty much a one year turnaround from announcement to release for this one, considering some HT figures take much longer. Not bad. The King should be coming home very soon…
yeah a one year turn around from announcement to release seems so rare these days for hot toys. very good surprise when it happens

Yeah the whole collection are downright uninspiring. I couldn't pick one to highlight the figure - the initial promo photos were so much more exciting. Looks good in Sideshow's video though, although Terry only did two poses and the jump-kick one doesn't quite work I don't think.
SS's video shows a lot of gap around the helmeted head where it meets the neck. If I were purchasing, I'd go with T'Challa head only and tribal mask.

yeah a one year turn around from announcement to release seems so rare these days for hot toys. very good surprise when it happens
I get the impression lately that HT have been hammering to catch up. There have been more releases than usual in the last couple of months. They have released over 40 figure so far this year and the last couple of years I don’t think they were releasing that many in the total year. The oldest figures not released are from around the Dec 21 releases, they seem have forgotten about these lol.

I get the impression lately that HT have been hammering to catch up. There have been more releases than usual in the last couple of months. They have released over 40 figure so far this year and the last couple of years I don’t think they were releasing that many in the total year. The oldest figures not released are from around the Dec 21 releases, they seem have forgotten about these lol.
Yup, they’ve been pretty consistently releasing two figures per week for several months now, sometimes even three, with only the week of the last con being an exception. First half of last year and the year prior it would be one release like every other week and times with no releases for 3-4 weeks.

Back