Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that sucks. But wouldn't it be possible to prepare the base to make the new body fit? If it's only the pin on the Orc's foot which doesn't fit you'd just have to drill the hole a bit.

Sad to say, it seems the issue is more that just the pin. :(

:duff
Bill

Never say never Elfstone :wink1:

I think Sideshow still have a lot to offer in the future. :pray:

Ringwraith on Steed for one and the Maquette/Statue 1/6 line is off the charts IMHO. :)

:duff
Bill

Yep but I won´t order them to Sideshow, I´ll buy them from local retailers.

i think it's exactly this type of fanaticism that let sideshow keep getting away with all those terrible QC problems. If i paid for a brand new statue and then it becomes soldout, i expect to receive what I paid. If there is a defect, fine things do happen, but sideshow needs to correct the problem. They cant just say ops, here's 50 bucks now go away or return the soldout statue. If the first batch replacement wont fit, then make a SECOND batch. It's not the customers problem you screwed it up as a company - "situation beyond our control" is complete bs, who else should be in control of your manufacturing then? the customers?

And we are not talking about some nitpicking paint issues, the dang arm broke off...

It's interesting the marvel crowds are much less tolerant of those shenanigans than here.

i think it's exactly this type of fanaticism that let sideshow keep getting away with all those terrible QC problems. If i paid for a brand new statue and then it becomes soldout, i expect to receive what I paid. If there is a defect, fine things do happen, but sideshow needs to correct the problem. They cant just say ops, here's 50 bucks now go away or return the soldout statue. If the first batch replacement wont fit, then make a SECOND batch. It's not the customers problem you screwed it up as a company - "situation beyond our control" is complete bs, who else should be in control of your manufacturing then? the customers?

And we are not talking about some nitpicking paint issues, the dang arm broke off...

It's interesting the marvel crowds are much less tolerant of those shenanigans than here.

:lecture :exactly:

$50 back for a broken, non-replaceable $300 'Premium' Format? :cuckoo:

AMEN

I paid more than 400$ , statue+ shipping + taxes ,

Yeah I pretty sore about this one. I didn't get the replacement and refused to take $50 off for a damaged EX head and body. I had to send it back for a refund. Oh well I guess I will have to hunt one out for a decent price on the aftermarket. :gah:

Yeah I pretty sore about this one. I didn't get the replacement and refused to take $50 off for a damaged EX head and body. I had to send it back for a refund. Oh well I guess I will have to hunt one out for a decent price on the aftermarket. :gah:

i got offered $230 shipped for a reg version just this weekend, plenty good deals on ebay. Dont bother for an ex, it's waste of money at 1.75x the retail for such generic character.

i got offered $230 shipped for a reg version just this weekend, plenty good deals on ebay. Dont bother for an ex, it's waste of money at 1.75x the retail for such generic character.

Yeah what's with all this manufactured desirability for EX statues when the extra included is relatively minor and/or disinteresting? I don't get it?

great statue either way but the EX head is one of my favorite head sculpts in a while. just really dig it.

dual sword looks a lot better than hammer + sword imo. Ex head is nicer than reg, but not $250 nicer...

I really like the hammer and the EX head but I may just settle for a reg on this statue. I can't seem to find one at a decent price.
The reg is better than nothing. :dunno
dual sword looks a lot better than hammer + sword imo. Ex head is nicer than reg, but not $250 nicer...
I'm a fan of the hammer. That's the only way I've displayed mine so far. Still haven't taken pics of mine. I should get off my ass.

The reg is better than nothing. :dunno

I'm a fan of the hammer. That's the only way I've displayed mine so far. Still haven't taken pics of mine. I should get off my ass.

Yeah Barb lets see those awesome pics.!

Back