Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fed-Ex will be bringing mine on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for no breakage...please be gentle Mr.Delivery man.

My Predator Legendary Scale Bust had been the victim of some rough handling, as two of his dreadlocks were broken. Clean breaks though...some CA glue made for a good mend.

Fed-Ex will be bringing mine on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for no breakage...please be gentle Mr.Delivery man.

My Predator Legendary Scale Bust had been the victim of some rough handling, as two of his dreadlocks were broken. Clean breaks though...some CA glue made for a good mend.

Good luck! : ) Hope yours comes out good.

Sorry to hear that Bill :( That`s exactly what happened to mine all because of bad packing.
Here`s whats left of mine after the hammer :thud:
IMG_2001.jpg

All the best with your replacement.

Finally got this guy in today and I'm F'n impressed. Way to go SS....:clap

Nothing better then the baddies in the LOTR PF line......:yess:

That's a nice added display option you have done with the hide-helm. I have been considering an Orc muzzle helm...but that would require removing the pony tail from the non-exclusive head. I think the Muzzle helm would still allow a good deal of detail to be seen on the face sculpt

The Black Orc just arrived today. I'm going to have another beer before I open it. Love the suspense...but hope he is 100% intact.

I wish there was a kind of sray like Febreeze or the new car smell to imitate that freshly opened Sideshow aroma! It is a moment to be savored.

Hey, maybe I should patent it!?

WOW! 326/500...Well done Sideshow!

Perfect!

Poor Gandalf, he is surrounder by an Uruk-Hai, Moria Orc, and Nazgul PF's. And a Gollum on the way...I gotta find him a companion or two.

mine will be here saturday. hopefully, no breakage. he will be my fourth lotr pf along with aragorn, gandalf and the moria orc.

2 weeks waiting for an answer to replacement.

Starting to be tired of Sideshow Customer Service

Back