Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I choose not to take insurance with shipping . Seller didn't asked. PayPal will refund me in case it's going bad...

How is the stability on this piece? I know he only stands on one leg, is it nice and secure? I really like the look of this orc, and I think it would be a nice first lotro addition without breaking my bank on some of the larger pieces. The blue skin is also very catching for a statue.

I find mine to be very stable. The Black Orc paint apps are done very well, and would make for a great first LOTR piece.

Received the Ex a couple days ago and I am blown away by it. The pose is very fluid and powerful, weapons and armor look brutal. As you stated, the blue skin really pops. Completely forgot the Ex came with a 2nd headsculpt (I was like, wtf they sent me two by mistake!?), but I can't choose since both are really great.
I was worried about stability before putting the body on the base, but it is very secure. After a nice 'chunk', it secures perfectly. Size of the statue is also quite impressive, always imagined it being shorter as an Orc and all.

Overall, get one mate.

One of my fave PFs, and really underrated. Because he wasn't a "name" character and wasn't one of the Fellowship, there was a lot of backlash. Probably my fourth favorite in the LOTR PF line after the two Uruks and Gandalf the Grey.

This is a very well done piece. It has been on low quantity alert in the newsletter for a few weeks, but now I see it is back off so that should keep the price down for a while.

Ok, I looked at some of the pictures of in hand, and after all you have said, I placed my order! I look forward to adding him to my collection as my first LOTR piece. The goblins were always my favorite race in middle earth.

Thanks for everyone who gave there honest feelings on it!

I got lucky getting the Exclusive on this one direct from Sideshow. I was just browsing Sideshow's site one day (this was around Sept. last year) when I came across the LOTR section, and there it was, the Exclusive version available. I purchased immediately, and it definitely was the only one available as it became unavailable straight away after I've completed the purchase. It's one of the underrated LOTR PF statues, but I really like it a lot.

9811073904_fa20da026a_b.jpg

9811077024_0f7385cabe_b.jpg

9811095206_2d90b24aa1_b.jpg

9811071274_f8233f0cc4_b.jpg

Ok, I looked at some of the pictures of in hand, and after all you have said, I placed my order! I look forward to adding him to my collection as my first LOTR piece. The goblins were always my favorite race in middle earth.

Thanks for everyone who gave there honest feelings on it!

Congrats man! This is surely one of the most underrated Sideshow releases ever!? You will absolutely love it. Once in hand, if you find our testimonials ring true, you may want to venture a little further & consider the SS Uruk-hai berserker PF next. A true masterpiece, which, inexplicably, it's price has slumped of late. If you like the LOTR villains, this one is truly a work of art, not to be missed. Good luck.

He has Arrived! I unpacked him, and EVERYTHING is Flawless, he really is a beautiful statue. This one for sure got me interested in trying to grab a few more baddies when they get released. I will try to post pictures at some point, but it is dark here, and the lights in my house are not that great.

Anyone got a spare gift card I could use on this

You can use the code LUCK14 for $20 off, plus the double rewards still I think.

I was considering this. The fiancé promised to buy me a statue after I bought her a new ipad, but she refuses to have this in the house, let alone buy it lol

You can use the code LUCK14 for $20 off, plus the double rewards still I think.

I was considering this. The fiancé promised to buy me a statue after I bought her a new ipad, but she refuses to have this in the house, let alone buy it lol

Double rewards is over, but coupon will still work till the end of the month. Sorry to hear about the Orc ban, maybe you can get a WETA helm and cover him so he looks more fiancé friendly.

A great sculpt at a great price. Truly underrated. Any prospective buyers will not regret this.

Does anyone have the pics with this figure and the Weta hide helm? I think it was Bill who did the mod, but none of the pics are showing up and I can't decide if I want to start cutting up my helm to see if I still like the look. Thanks!

Back