Black Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boring repaint IMO.this would have sold out waaaay faster 1 year ago.

Couldn't be said any better.

The black outfit sounds like it might look good, but after seeing it? Boring indeed. The white looks much, much better.

I am kinda suprised this did sell out. I thought it would be around like the Bowen stuff. I don't think it will be a hot seller on eBay either.

I agree with most of you. This is an incredibly boring repaint. Very disappointing and a big pass from me. I like the EX red, but why do we need 2 reds, a white and a black? Enough Elektra!!

I agree with most of you. This is an incredibly boring repaint. Very disappointing and a big pass from me. I like the EX red, but why do we need 2 reds, a white and a black? Enough Elektra!!

i agree somewhat with this that 6 different versions of one character is a bit much :monkey3 but the fact is that many people wanted a black version to begin with and some even bought an extra red one to have painted black.

so for me i've got all three and with ES's of 150 (white) and 100 for the black i'm the winner :hi5:

but yeah ssc this repaint thing to get rid of dead stock is getting kinda old.:lecture

i agree somewhat with this that 6 different versions of one character is a bit much :monkey3 but the fact is that many people wanted a black version to begin with and some even bought an extra red one to have painted black.

so for me i've got all three and with ES's of 150 (white) and 100 for the black i'm the winner :hi5:

but yeah ssc this repaint thing to get rid of dead stock is getting kinda old.:lecture

Maybe they are taking a page out of Bowen?:slap

Hey Sideshow...I still only have one thing on preorder right now and it is shipping to me next week; Ms. Marvel EX PF. When will your Marvel line start winning again? :dunno

Back