Black Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total opposite for me and Ms. Marvel is like the only one NOT on order.
:dunno

Other than Hot Toys and the Spiderman Comiquette, both of which I have on order with AE, what else is has been put up for preorder in the Marvel or Star Wars lines that are worth preordering through Sideshow direct?

---A bunch of busts (no interest) and 1/5th scale (no interest)---

I would have preordered every-single of the X-Men comiquettes if they were in 1/4th and the Black Panter PF was really cool, but he doesn't fit in with the Avengers or the X-Men. I admit that some of the Star Wars dios tempt me, but I really don't want to get started into another line.

**I thought I would add that I had the Thanos comiquette on preorder, but when I saw it at SDCC I thought the anatomy on him was :sick and I cancelled him.

Last edited:
well i do have the old LSB line to keep up with and still have the IM and WM pieces coming, that's if they don't screw them up. Thanos dio, Spidey, Hob (yeah the 1/5:dunno) and now black Elektra.

non marvel, Vampirella and Jason PF

Elektra = epic fail

White Elektra = epic fail

Black Elektra = PURE GRAIL....just kidding Sideshow....Epic Fail

This is non-essential to my collection. It just makes me wonder why I bought the white one last year. Please put up the pre-orders for Cyclops and Rogue Premium Formats soon Sideshow.

well i do have the old LSB line to keep up with and still have the IM and WM pieces coming, that's if they don't screw them up. Thanos dio, Spidey, Hob (yeah the 1/5:dunno) and now black Elektra.

non marvel, Vampirella and Jason PF

opps forgot the Black Cat PF, i know it's not perfect but the base is great and like most pieces it'll grow on everyone and it's also Spidey related so it's a must have for me.

Kinda smart, if they had black out at first people may not have bought the other 2, especially the white. Way to milk a sculpt to it's fullest.

Kinda smart, if they had black out at first people may not have bought the other 2, especially the white. Way to milk a sculpt to it's fullest.

Smart or not...still lame. Maybe its just because I 100% hate Elektra. She is right behind Sentry in the list of characters that make me wish their creators would burn for eternity in the unholy flames of everlasting hellfire.

and still have the IM and WM pieces coming...
I have my Ironman replacement coming as well but I wouldn't consider that a preorder since it is more of a replacement for Sideshow's QC failure on the first one.

Considering that ALL THREE versions are sold out (the reg included), I would say it was very smart; I agree that it is lame, but Sideshow is out to make $$$ and I would do the same thing if it was a sure sellout.

Oh come on...you disagree? Even if you think the black version is good...the fact that THREE different color schemed ELEKTRAs have been produced...its just sad and lazy!

not totally, i think everyone would have to agree with the fact ssc repaints are getting a bit old.

as for selling more elektras and repainting the reds to sell more, there was a guy in another thread that said he saw the black elektras going down the belt well over a year ago, so maybe ssc is actually making these extra pieces in china on top of the original red versions.

Considering that ALL THREE versions are sold out (the reg included), I would say it was very smart; I agree that it is lame, but Sideshow is out to make $$$ and I would do the same thing if it was a sure sellout.

i still say its stupid and lame at the same time. If they really wanted to maximize their profits, they should make three different Wolvie pfs and three different spidey comis. The point is, if your going to make so many different variants, do it with a character that actually matters. This black one is even more limited than the white one, and took longer to sell out, yet, i dont think any of these versions will go for much more than retail. If this was a black spidey comi or a x force Wolvie, it would be quite different. Even with the red/blue spidey comi yet to ship, if they released a black version on thursday with the same ES, i guarantee it would sell out faster and not even effect the sells of the red/blue version.

Well its' good for SS since they all sell out, even if the price doesn't go up on the secondary market, it doesn't affect their bottom line.

Maybe they are planning to release X-force wolvie in a full release instead of a very limited one to milk that as well.

they very well could be, but i think they could have done it on thurs with a regular release as well. It would have created a lot more buzz imo, cause i think most ppl in general feel this event was boring as hell. Not worth setting the drinks down for anyways :lol, and i think most of the events SS has put on lately have really lacked the products that used to give their events a lot of buzz.

Back