Black Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Image taken from forthcoming black and white Friday 2010 page (far left product)

white elektra was last year

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=28473

bw10photo1547483.jpg

then again could be a fake out by sideshow cause that looks like bowen silver surfer too

Yeah, I think they are just random statues. For example I think we can see Bowen's Hawkeye and SS. Although Black Elektra might be a possible candidate for B&W Friday

i agree, nobody would want that crap, and at least 2 of the other silhouettes are Bowen pieces, so that doesnt make any sense. Fake Out !! :panic:

I doubt it is fake. That is most definitely Jason in the middle. I could easily see them doing Black Elektra. It is real folks!

Faux Bronze Surfer and Hawkeye.

if thats true, then that means a 2nd straight event that was a complete fail on SS's part in the products department. A black Elektra? great imagination SS :slap. X-Force Wolverine or FAIL. The White Elektra barely goes for more than retail if that.

we've already known about Jason for awhile, and im sure that will most likely be the only item ppl will go crazy for, but i just cant wrap my mind around those other choices for product releases during a once a year promotion. They need more movie monster stuff for this event. Anyone wanna guess the ES of Elektra? I would bet 50

Back