Black Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still have to contact them about my damaged sash. had a piece sometime ago that i forgot to contact them about and once it's over the 30 day time frame you're SOL as i found out.:pfft:

i still have to contact them about my damaged sash. had a piece sometime ago that i forgot to contact them about and once it's over the 30 day time frame you're SOL as i found out.:pfft:

Doug, thanks for making this possible and being there for the order my man, I'm sure Sideshow will come through for you with the good karma on your side. :lecture

Lotta rich people here. Why I get the feeling the black one is a great flipper? Red, not so much. My brother got a red one and man, he should've return the smaller weap. It look like it melted a bit, not so sharp and straight.

The white has the same skin tone as black.

IMO, Elektra will always be red.

Black is the new....black. Hmm, and the old one too.

Best of the bunch, if they released this first I would probably just have got this. Smart decision holding it back so people collect them like Skittles.

Back