Black Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is real, trust me. They are going to do Black Elektra, faux bronz Hawkeye and Silver Surfer, and the Friday the 13th PF.

It says new product guys, the faux bronze SS abd hawkeye have already been made. Making another variant elektra is a bit much and jason well just maybe. Thats just a random pic IMO!!!!

There's no such thing as too much Marvel.

n too much Marvel actually means less $$ for SS, which is why every Marvel pieces ends up on second chance :lol. Making the same character over and over again doesnt help, and when you add Bowen and those guys over seas= oversaturation of Marvel products= I'm bored off my ass with all the Marvel products. SS still doesnt understand quality> quantity. SDCC was a pretty good example of that.

It's real. Suprised there was no BnW/Julia Spider Woman LSB. Aside from the faux Bowen's...whats the rest, Jason PF? Only 4 things. Maybe they're gonna go crazy with great deals.

Last edited:
n too much Marvel actually means less $$ for SS, which is why every Marvel pieces ends up on second chance :lol. Making the same character over and over again doesnt help, and when you add Bowen and those guys over seas= oversaturation of Marvel products= I'm bored off my ass with all the Marvel products. SS still doesnt understand quality> quantity. SDCC was a pretty good example of that.

Nah, it was because of cancellations Pre-NRD days. Most pieces from every genre before NRD ended up on 2nd chance, not only Marvel. They have hardly grazed the MU. Need more Marvel imo. Heck at this rate, it will be years before we see X-men PFs displayed as a full team.

X-Men_JimLee_DoorPoster.jpg

Marvel is there more profitable license.This is justified.And that Jason PF will be Epic.

Back