Black Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Sentry was pretty bad. Poor Ares.

Word. They took a new character who had lots of potential...and had him killed by a new character pretending to be an old character wrapped in spit in the face to all marvel fans, wrapped in we here at marvel just like to insult your intelligence....

Sideshow seemed to lost something in the last 2 black fridays. Nothing outstanding has been revealed, just repainting of statues that do not stir any excitement. I would have loved to have seen a Grey Hulk, Gunmetal Ironman, X-force Grey Wolverine or a black and white anti-venom. Are U reading this sideshow?

Sideshow seemed to lost something in the last 2 black fridays. Nothing outstanding has been revealed, just repainting of statues that do not stir any excitement. I would have loved to have seen a Grey Hulk, Gunmetal Ironman, X-force Grey Wolverine or a black and white anti-venom. Are U reading this sideshow?

maybe a grey hulk 1:1 bust? :huh

I only see 2 atm. Suprised theres not more...or did some sell?

But I remember several people whining and crying about ss making a black version this time last year :wink1:

3 on ebay, one person is selling 2 at the same time. Three have sold already for $340, $344 and $300.

hope SS makes more repaints, I don't like the white or black, but i will buy the purple, yellow, blue, green, pink, gray and orange elektra variants :dunno

hope SS makes more repaints, I don't like the white or black, but i will buy the purple, yellow, blue, green, pink and orange elektra variants :dunno

Hopefully, the Elektra Comiquette and its variants will now rest in peace. :lol

:yess: Thank you friend, likewise! :1-1: :rock :hi5:

Fuzzy, I'm feeling the need to see one of your photoshop creations....Let's give everyone a sneak peek at the new Elektra Winter Fashion line including (but not limited to): the Purple, Yellow, Green, and of course, Pink suit variants! :yess: :clap :hi5: *crowd goes wild!*

:lol

I'm hoping to get a nice little notice tomorrow that says my Black Elektra shipped. :pray:

Got to go back to school in week and would like to have this in hand by then.

Haha I'll do a PS maybe later bro.

Wow it's shipping soon? Nice. I think 200 bucks is a great deal still compared to some of the recent pricey 1/5 scale stuff.

Haha I'll do a PS maybe later bro.

Wow it's shipping soon? Nice. I think 200 bucks is a great deal still compared to some of the recent pricey 1/5 scale stuff.

It said it was "in-stock" during order time and since Sideshow was out all holiday weekend, I'm hoping to get a shipping notice tomorrow. :impatient:

Back