Black Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to get this to Flex option, otherwise I don't feel $200 coming out my arse like tomorrow.

"Important Product Information

Please note: This item is in stock and will ship right away. Your card will be charged within 24 hours of placing this order!"

I'm trying to get this to Flex option, otherwise I don't feel $200 coming out my arse like tomorrow.

There's my boy!!! :1-1:

How's it going? You been lying low trying to get this one on Flex this entire time?

Please note: This item is in stock and will ship right away. Your card will be charged within 24 hours of placing this order!"

They're out until Monday, are they not? I don't believe the bold print.

Yea I am not sure what is going on with that. Clicking the flexpay option redirects you to the login.

WTF ^^^^ the 24hr notice is now gone :gah:

I guess problem solved, otherwise it's their fault.

I suggested they put you on their payroll, but I have yet to receive a reply.

Yea they have problems even taking money, I have like 3 big in the pants Flex payments they were supposed to take out like yesterday and guess what, monies still sitting there. :monkey4

Yea they have problems even taking money, I have like 3 big in the pants Flex payments they were supposed to take out like yesterday and guess what, monies still sitting there. :monkey4

It doesn't surprise me anymore. :dunno

Back