Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Cat PF. Buy Now, links in first post!.

Just imagine what could have been.

blackcatpflsb.jpg

:monkey2 I hate you for doing that to me.

Why, Sideshow, why!?

Don't blame the sculptor for the awful face...it looks just like the Exclusive print.
If anyone is to blame, it's the art director for the approval this heinous crime.

That Photoshopped image is what the P.F. B.C. should look like.

Would have bought this for sure if thats what they had released....with the current PF face, it will be a pass for me, haven't warmed up to it yet......bought the lsb though :D

Would have bought this for sure if thats what they had released....with the current PF face, it will be a pass for me, haven't warmed up to it yet......bought the lsb though :D

Well done :lecture. I can't believe a LSB sculpt can be so good and the PF...well, you can see it yourself

:monkey2 I hate you for doing that to me.
Lol. There, there. :)

Well done :lecture. I can't believe a LSB sculpt can be so good and the PF...well, you can see it yourself
She's not really ugly. A little on the horsey side maybe, but I do like the Veronica Lake look they went for.

The thing is, the LSB is simply gorgeous, and comparisons are odious.

On her way....

Estimated Item Arrival Notice (SPLIT SHIPMENT)
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Item arrival: 14 days
Order #: xxxxxxx
Item #: 3000471
Item name: Black Cat PF excl w print
Quantity: 1

SPLIT SHIPMENT:
We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Dear,

Your pre-order of the Black Cat PF excl w print will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item.

Suppose SS surprise everyone and put a scaled comiquette head on the PF body? The flippers would be laughing straight to the bank...

I think that the presence of this PF may surprise many

Please post pics asap, peeps.
I need to know if I need to learn how to kick myself in my own ass.

Back