Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Cat PF. Buy Now, links in first post!.

She does look really good in this pic. Eyebrows still need to be back.

I agree. Im already looking for a good paint to redo her. I have a sneaking suspicion that thats the way shes gonna stay. Felicia Hardy never had white eyebrows... why would her alter ego? :cuckoo:

I see alot of artwork that doesnt even SHOW her eyebrows. like they are hidden behind the mask

I put myself on the wait list -- what are my chances of landing one? I want this so bad, now...

If someone has the time and computer prowess, could we get a scale comparison of Black Cat next to the Spidey CQ, using the apple for reference? I'm wondering if the scale is close enough to have these two displayed together.

Thanks much!

If someone has the time and computer prowess, could we get a scale comparison of Black Cat next to the Spidey CQ, using the apple for reference? I'm wondering if the scale is close enough to have these two displayed together.

Thanks much!

here you go sigep, her scale looks 1/4 and seems to go with rest of the 1/4 scales. This is only a rough apple comparison tho'.

ddcompare05.jpg
ddcompare06face.jpg

Bucky is huge. As long as Spiderman and Daredevil are the same scale Ill be happy.

what scale is venom on the comiquette? just a little confused since 13" doesn't seem like 1/4 scale either.

EDIT - yeah that Daredevil definitely doesnt go with the spidy. was hoping to have a substitute for venom, since I never got him.

so is carnage 1/4 scale as well? either or, glad we will see a PF of Daredevil. I hope his suit comes out nice.

what scale is venom on the comiquette? just a little confused since 13" doesn't seem like 1/4 scale either.

EDIT - yeah that Daredevil definitely doesnt go with the spidy. was hoping to have a substitute for venom, since I never got him.

so is carnage 1/4 scale as well? either or, glad we will see a PF of Daredevil. I hope his suit comes out nice.

He's 1/4 scale like Spidey and Carnage comiquette. Reason of the 13" height is he's crouched over. If you measure his standing height (foot to knee + knee to hip +hip to shoulder + shoulder to head) he's about 20" which is 1/4 scale.

Back