Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the look of this PF, can't wait to see the in hand pics.
I've already got the comiquette though and don't think I can justify 2 Black Cat's in my collection right now :(

It's almost go time, mine starts processing this weekend.
Who's keeping and who's canceling?

I'm on the fence, headsculpt I'm not 100% on, but the rest looks great, but then again I have a Black Cat piece already, the AH comiquette.

Trying to make a quick decision before the ticker runs out!

Yep, definitely second chance. I don't think its ugly, just not appealing as Ms. Marvel. Still resisting Ms. Marvel, LOL.

Finally getting this paid tomorrow. Should be here with me next week. Pics will be posted!
I was not going to cancel this, no way!!

Was looking over the pics, trying to make my decision and I noticed this.
Looks like a seam in the sculpt running down her breast, looks like anyone wanting to expose anything additional will not be possible because of this. Unless it's somehow a shadow and I'm not able to tell.
The pic on their site is larger so go check that one out if you can't tell on my upload.
Almost looks like they sculpted a groove down her breast as a guide for placing/gluing (?) her opened top or something.

Any thoughts?

300047_press16-001.jpg

Was looking over the pics, trying to make my decision and I noticed this.
Looks like a seam in the sculpt running down her breast, looks like anyone wanting to expose anything additional will not be possible because of this. Unless it's somehow a shadow and I'm not able to tell.
The pic on their site is larger so go check that one out if you can't tell on my upload.
Almost looks like they sculpted a groove down her breast as a guide for placing/gluing (?) her opened top or something.

Any thoughts?

300047_press16-001.jpg

oh i'm sure there'll be someone that does some mods to her.:monkey1

Well hopefully SS is going to change the face into a pretty one :monkey3
because now she looks like a retard/emo girl with white hair :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
It looks like the artist who drew this likes ugly girls.

Well hopefully SS is going to change the face into a pretty one :monkey3
because now she looks like a retard/emo girl with white hair :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
It looks like the artist who drew this likes ugly girls.

uhm, from under what rock did you crawled out? :lol she's shipping soon so chances that they'll change her face are kind of slim :rotfl

Back