Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine today...it's a great piece! I really like it and it actually came without flaws I can pick out.
IMG_20110203_002634.jpg

IMG_20110203_002455.jpg

crappy cell phone pics...but you get the idea.

East coasters, expect some delays due to the weather.
I believe my PF is still sitting in some California airport wing somewhere.

got mine today...it's a great piece! I really like it and it actually came without flaws I can pick out.
IMG_20110203_002634.jpg

IMG_20110203_002455.jpg

crappy cell phone pics...but you get the idea.

Looks great!

Just out of curiosity... she doesn't have a lazy eye, does she?
For whatever reason, some pieces lately have had lazy eye issues.

Black Cat PF Part 3 of 3

4h7a6h.jpg
bc 12
2rz3m2s.jpg
bc13
et9k6u.jpg
bc 14

My favorite pic
2duf1u0.jpg
bc15

Blact Cat Print by?????
nmgewx.jpg

Here's the artwork underneath the base. Its pretty cool with the silver etching.
vq6444.jpg
bcbase

Last edited:
Great pics, would you be able to take one of her and the Spidey comiquette next to each other. Would love to see how they look next to each other.

Great pics, would you be able to take one of her and the Spidey comiquette next to each other. Would love to see how they look next to each other.

Yah sure. I wouldn't be home later & I like taking pics with natural lighting. If not tomorrow, definitely Saturday.

This came out awesome. Maybe my favorite female PF to date. Though Miss Marvel Ex is pretty great..

Just out of curiosity... she doesn't have a lazy eye, does she?

She definitely does.

Thanks for the pics, VS, but... damn, they did it again! Her left eye is looking up while her right eye is not.

This is how it should have been done imo.

blackcatpfullsbons3.jpg

blackcatpfullsbons2.jpg

Back