Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor WB, they must be so confuse. Joker gets bad reviews by fake woke critics, but makes over a billion and 11 Oscar nominations. This piece of **** gets good reviews by fake critics and bombs. :lol

Next, Wonder Woman.

Poor WB, they must be so confuse. Joker gets bad reviews by fake woke critics, but makes over a billion and 11 Oscar nominations. This piece of **** gets good reviews by fake critics and bombs. :lol

Next, Wonder Woman.

All that sweet profit from Joker gone to cover this disaster lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad it's failing. That film ruined so many characters. Luckily, they don't resemble their comicbook counterparts, so they can always bring them back and do them justice in a film.

Why do I feel like WB is going to take this the wrong way and bury Harley Quinn as a character and only make Batman and joker films from now on. Cause they tend to overthink

Phoenix Joker needs to show up at the end -- scream at her something about her liking nothing but a Chad-ker -- and shoot Harley in the face. Then dance and stroll away.

Why do I feel like WB is going to take this the wrong way and bury Harley Quinn as a character and only make Batman and joker films from now on. Cause they tend to overthink

Add Harley to the gone list

Superman
Thicc Batman
Flash
Cyborg
Justice League

They used Superman in Shazam literally with no head lol

Wow, "Failure to launch" isn't a good headline for this film.

WB didn't want to make Joker and it makes a billion and this they're all over and it pretty much bombs.

Whatever it is you guys are clinging to about how great Ewan is as Obi-Wan will be dashed in the upcoming Disney movie/tv show/streaming pile

Yeah, how it is people love Ewan's PT OW I have no idea. He either comes across as mildly gay or a foppish lightweight. And ugh that voice/accent. I think Ricky Gervais could do a better Alec Guinness voice impression.

Kinda weird note - watching Halloween 2018 the other night and the guy who plays the podcaster h struck me as very Kenobi-ish.

I think EM is okay on rewatches of the PT but like everything else it’s more fun to discuss than watch. Watching him scratch his head and visit a trail of cgi muppets over a dart is derpy AF.

Holy crap I forgot that WB is making Suicide Squad 2.

By Wednesday WB will be giving it the Godzilla v Kong treatment lol

Lol right. We will be hearing about a delay and reshoots soon.

Lol right. We will be hearing about a delay and reshoots soon.

And sometime after the reshoots are announced, James Gunn will depart over "creative differences" - i.e., Marvel won't delay GoTG3 any further. But not to worry, DC fans - WB can just bring in my buddy Joss again to rework the film. That worked out just fine the last time.

:chase

Hopefully Margot Robbie hasn't started growing a mustache for her next movie...

And sometime after the reshoots are announced, James Gunn will depart over "creative differences" - i.e., Marvel won't delay GoTG3 any further. But not to worry, DC fans - WB can just bring in my buddy Joss again to rework the film. That worked out just fine the last time.

:chase

Hopefully Margot Robbie hasn't started growing a mustache for her next movie...

:lol :lol :lol

Dead shot who

WB is like holy crap we own the entire DC library and we can only make Joker movies......with Phoenix who is not a fan of long contracts lol

I just checked some of the showings in two theaters miles apart near me and from what I saw only about 20 seats have been sold so far today. Yikes!

Back